Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He doesn't have to say KoH
Same as now we know it's KoH because of the fire around the Swords

Second panel I was talking about the image in the center
But if you want to go that way, in 1093 too lightning only came later
So you are just proving my poin KoH Always use CoC
No it doesn't. Because there is no lightning coc this chapter there's just sparks on ENMA ONLY like in 955

This :

Is the same as this
Idk, CoC = significant black lightning streaks. If Oda bothers to draw ACoC, he usually makes it pretty clear with large streaks and SFX. Even in the panel you posted of 1035, Zoro's lightning streaks pretty much cover the length of all 3 swords, and it has the 'zap' SFX in Viz.

In Zoro vs Lucci, the lightning is tiny and silent on one sword. It could be ACoC and therefore KOH, but Zoro also looks like he's barely exerting himself whereas the last time he used KOH he kept complaining about how the sword will kill him if he keeps it up.

So there's two options here:
A) Zoro's using KOH but his stamina/control has improved massively since Wano to where it's no longer as draining for him.

B) the lightning on Zoro's sword is actually CoA, like Katakuri, Luffy, Coby etc... used:

It could be either tbh, the lightning design is more akin to CoA than CoC but then how much does Oda really care about that stuff? It's annoying that Oda doesn't make these things clear and leaves us to make up for his inconsistencies.

Hopefully the next time we see Zoro vs Lucci we get more of an indication, for now I'll take it at face value and say Zoro's using high amounts of CoA with trace amounts of CoC. I don't feel like he's trying particularly hard atm, especially since he has no bandana on nor any indication of exertion.

Using your Logic WB + a Bunch of Fodders beat 3 Admiral + Chief Admiral + Garp + 7warlords and more than several thousand of fodders
Whitebeard dead
Ace dead
Jinbe needed Ope ICU
Luffy needed Ope ICU
Jozu lost his arm and passed out
Whitebeard's commanders were going to get completely wiped out if not for Blackbeard's arrival and Shanks' intervention

Marines suffered 0 actual casualties, and they were holding back
Meanwhile Kizaru is the one holding back on Egghead too lmao

They lost Mother Flame and failed to execute VP?
Shocking indeed. In the meantime, Godfy failing against Kizaru.

What Sacred Relic did he use now? :myman:
Not likely to happen though is it hahaha

Luffy is laughing why would he be laughing if he falls to Kizaru?

Why would Saturn go 'Him again' if it wasn't a Luffy specific feat?

Why is Akainu so angry at Luffy and no one else?

You have no answer to these questions and you're going to take 2 back to back huge L's two arcs in a row Lik.

Idk, CoC = significant black lightning streaks. If Oda bothers to draw ACoC, he usually makes it pretty clear with large streaks and SFX. Even in the panel you posted of 1035, Zoro's lightning streaks pretty much cover the length of all 3 swords, and it has the 'zap' SFX in Viz.

In Zoro vs Lucci, the lightning is tiny and silent on one sword. It could be ACoC and therefore KOH, but Zoro also looks like he's barely exerting himself whereas the last time he used KOH he kept complaining about how the sword will kill him if he keeps it up.

So there's two options here:
A) Zoro's using KOH but his stamina/control has improved massively since Wano to where it's no longer as draining for him.

B) the lightning on Zoro's sword is actually CoA, like Katakuri, Luffy, Coby etc... used:

It could be either tbh, it's annoying that Oda doesn't make these things clear and leaves us to make up for his inconsistencies.

Hopefully the next time we see Zoro vs Lucci we get more of an indication, for now I'll take it at face value and say Zoro's using high amounts of CoA with trace amounts of CoC. I don't feel like he's trying particularly hard atm, especially since he has no bandana on nor any indication of exertion.
The way it’s drawn this chapter is identical to the volume 102 cover which showed KOH Zoro

Status
Not open for further replies.