Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I'm NOT on the train, but I'm not excluding the possibility of a sacrifice coming from Kizaru.
No. Lol

There have been absolutely no plot elements introduced that would cause Kizaru to sacrifice his own life lmfao. That would easily be the most random shit in this manga.

Oda is actually fairly easy to predict when you start to see how he uses character and theme to advance the plot rather than power level.

And there is zero, zero way Kizaru goes from completely fresh while trolling Gear 5 Luffy to dead in a matter of 10-20 more chapters. Egghead isn’t going to be that long my guys lol. As soon as the Ancient Robot interferes, you can be sure that we only have 3-5 chapters of this arc left before it’s off to Elbaf so we can meet up with the Rat.

Yonko/Luffy fans/Kinyagi have been saying Luffy would beat Kizaru for months now, I’ve been saying that there is a 0% chance of Kizaru falling.

Look whose predictions are aging like milk and look whose predictions have been spot on so far. I don’t say this to brag, like I said anyone can see where Oda is going with this arc if they take off their retard goggles and actually read the story lol.

You can literally see here zoro with flames on sword but no lightning on first 2 panels and its in KOH mode, it follows the same panel stracture in this chapter where you see the lightning only on the last panel
You don't seem to understand. He doesn't need flames to use ACoC and vise versa.

The scene you provided shows Zoro going through the steps to reach KoH. It's meant to show us he can control the flames separately from ACoC.

In this scene, we see Zoro fighting with no ACoC, blackened haki, or flames at first (middle scenes). Then we see Zoro fighting with just flames without ACoC or blackened haki (bottom scene).

The scene showed us Zoro can fight with just flames. It's not use as a step before ACoC.

Similar to Zoro fighting with ACoC but no flames like in the following scene.

It's funny, some stated they were waiting for a scene showing Zoro not just gather flames on his sword, because some how that not enough, but also fight with it in battle. Now when Oda delivers some fans reject it because it destroyed their headcannon.

The very most you can say is there appears to be some small amount type of black lightning on his sword that could be CoA or ACoC.

It's different than the large amount of black lightning Zoro uses when he's using an ACoC attack. The scene had to show us a close up of Zoro's sword just formus to see a small amount of possibly black lightning the size of a needle.

Regardless he hasn't actually fought or attack with it.

Its funny how one of the strongest Yonko crews (SHs) is barely hanging with one Admiral and some CP0 bum
This is thrice that Vegapunk almost died

Now imagine Saturn and Goatbeard among other VAs join the fray. This is too embarrassing.
From 1 Yonko ~ MarineHQ + Warlords
To 1 Admiral + Cp0 agent ~ 1 Yonko crew
:risitameh:
Dude the SH total out number 30k plus vs 15 or so people and that not counting when PX turn on them .
That CPO bum still one of strongest characters we see in the series .
Also it should remember that WB did not do good at that war the SH will do much better here.

No. Lol

There have been absolutely no plot elements introduced that would cause Kizaru to sacrifice his own life lmfao. That would easily be the most random shit in this manga.

Oda is actually fairly easy to predict when you start to see how he uses character and theme to advance the plot rather than power level.

And there is zero, zero way Kizaru goes from completely fresh while trolling Gear 5 Luffy to dead in a matter of 10-20 more chapters. Egghead isn’t going to be that long my guys lol. As soon as the Ancient Robot interferes, you can be sure that we only have 3-5 chapters of this arc left before it’s off to Elbaf so we can meet up with the Rat.

Yonko/Luffy fans/Kinyagi have been saying Luffy would beat Kizaru for months now, I’ve been saying that there is a 0% chance of Kizaru falling.

Look whose predictions are aging like milk and look whose predictions have been spot on so far. I don’t say this to brag, like I said anyone can see where Oda is going with this arc if they take off their retard goggles and actually read the story lol.
But there's no 0% chance.

Luffy vs Kizaru could go anyway right now.

Marineford is extremely unreliable.

Admirals being so damn nerfed that they have difficulties against mere commanders. Now we see how strong Kizaru really is, without showing awakening and whilst being conflicted on his emotions (this is a great deal if Kizaru has no good composure). Then we have Kuzan who punches as hard as Old Garp, without showing awakening as well.

Even without awakening they were massively restricted.
marineford is a victim of oda changing the power system late into the first half. haki wasn't still well defined and the only known awakening was zoan's (the impel down guards being stronger and with more stamina than regular zoans)

Luffy had to run away from Kizaru's afterimages lol
He didn't even realise Kizaru was gone until the last moment 🤣
And he couldn't stop Kizaru's laser, he had to
use himself as a human shield 🤭

It's over
lmfao

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Elder Lee Hung @GoldDiamond @Dragon777
It's clear now that any Logia Admiral should be able to create clones. I guess any Admiral being superior to the Yonkos is a canon fact with 1093. :myman:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
99% of his moves and 2 of 3 "sacred" treasures arent even swords lmao.

We've been down this road before. Enjoy KoH vs Lucci bro, its what youve always wanted:cheers:
100% of his moves are with a sword when he faces a real threat like the Dark King.
Nothing to enjoy in Apoo v2.0 other than y'all digging your own grave with it. :milaugh:

No ZKK itself is worth 50 L's.

Zoro vs Kizaru will also be worth 50 L's as it won't happen.
So it is just one L after all? :lusalty:
As I said, I will gladly take it in exchange of predicting several Ls for Luffy.

Yooo @SakazOuki it actually came true

Man, I don’t think this chapter could be any better for team Admiral. Kizaru is literally trolling Gear 5 Luffy, ignoring him and treating him like a gnat. Even Gear 5 can’t clown an Admiral after explicitly clowning Kaido.

Not even I thought Kizaru was going to look this incredible lmfao

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku @Le Fishe D. Tomdou @GoldDiamond @Dragon777
Admirals reign supreme. Simply built different. :steef:
Post automatically merged:

I mean I’m just curious guys, why would the editor call Kizaru Luffy’s most formidable foe to date? I thought it was just so obvious that Kaido was the strongest character in this manga, and yet now the Fucking writers of this series are calling an Admiral Luffy’s most formidable foe???

@comrade @JoNdule @Seraphoenix @Tejas @MonsterKaido @MonsterKaido
Kaido needed hostages to beat a scrub like Lolden and he eventually lost to Luffy after not being able to find hostages. Kizaru doesn't need any hostage to kick Luffy around. :sanjismug:

Kaido and Kizaru? They are not the same. :pepehawk:

Status
Not open for further replies.