Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I won. I Always said that Lucci was on Zoro's level and Yesterday I was sure that the leaker about Zoro not using Coc was wrong since flames on his sword Is now peculiar for king of hell.
Let's go. Zoro <<< cocless Luffy G5, when I was saying that Zoro would have got defeated by 3 Blows of G5 people made fun of me. What about this now?
When i was saying that Lucci was >> King and especially katakuri and on Zoro's level people made fun of me.
Lucci is clashing with a zoro who doesn't even have his swords clad in haki until the last panel and there is no acoc at all.

I won. I Always said that Lucci was on Zoro's level and Yesterday I was sure that the leaker about Zoro not using Coc was wrong since flames on his sword Is now peculiar for king of hell.
Let's go. Zoro <<< cocless Luffy G5, when I was saying that Zoro would have got defeated by 3 Blows of G5 people made fun of me. What about this now?
When i was saying that Lucci was >> King and especially katakuri and on Zoro's level people made fun of me.
Zoro said lucci can't even meet luffy.. Meaning he can't defeat zoro.. :kata:

Let's go. Zoro <<< cocless Luffy G5
No, you just can't comprehend the manga.

You're late. Everything you said I've already counter and others have as well.

To summarize it. Zoro, without haki or flames forced Lucci to use awakening. He then fought awaken Lucci until half way through this chapter where he used flames without ACoC.

The same Lucci who had a even clash against awaken or G5 Luffy and Luffy failed to take out

Here are my post explaining it.
You don't seem to understand. He doesn't need flames to use ACoC and vise versa.

The scene you provided shows Zoro going through the steps to reach KoH. It's meant to show us he can control the flames separately from ACoC.

In this scene, we see Zoro fighting with no ACoC, blackened haki, or flames at first (middle scenes). Then we see Zoro fighting with just flames without ACoC or blackened haki (bottom scene).

The scene showed us Zoro can fight with just flames. It's not use as a step before ACoC.

Similar to Zoro fighting with ACoC but no flames like in the following scene.

It's funny, some stated they were waiting for a scene showing Zoro not just gather flames on his sword, because some how that not enough, but also fight with it in battle. Now when Oda delivers some fans reject it because it destroyed their headcannon.

The very most you can say is there appears to be some small amount type of black lightning on his sword that could be CoA or ACoC.

It's different than the large amount of black lightning Zoro uses when he's using an ACoC attack. The scene had to show us a close up of Zoro's sword just formus to see a small amount of possibly black lightning the size of a needle.

Regardless he hasn't actually fought or attack with it.
Zoro without haki or flames was fighting awaken Lucci who is using invisible haki up until the middle scene of this chapter.

:milaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
You didnt win shit tbh. Just an admission that you will never accept that you were wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.