Chapter Discussion ONE PIECE CHAPTER 982: SCOUNDREL MEETS SCOUNDREL

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

So, this is interesting. No Sanji in the last chapter while we got to see Kinemon, Chopper, Usopp, Nami, Carrot, And Shinobu.

So, the kinemon's forces already split up into two groups. So, sanji lead the other groups? :choppawhat:
Rip off Punk Hazard:goatasure::goatasure::goatasure::goatasure:

BangOO๐Ÿ…

Pepebusi Spammer
โ€Ž
We see that women yakuza boss (Moonflower O-cho) with sanji here.

And because i dont see her with kinemon's groups here. She might came with Sanji, and u know what?

So, Sanji might headed to the place where Luffy,Kid,Zoro,killer making a chaos. And sanji and O-cho might came right at the time when Luffy confront Ulti in the last chapter.

And idk how but this is could lead to early 1 vs 1 fight with Sanji rematch against Page One, and O-Cho against Ulti.
Post automatically merged:

ONE PIECE ANIME RETURN IN JUNE 28TH !! :funky:

Last edited:

Seth

โ€Ž
Damn this day is too long. I hope tomorrow will be quicker and we will have new spoilers late Sunday or Monday:neesama:

- Damn, so Marco really had no idea what happened to Oden, so the Viz didn't really change anything, too bad.

- According to Marco, Onigashima is a fairly small island, seems to me like people exaggerate it's size. The Skull and the building may be huge, but the island in it's entirety is not that big.

- Marco has a special entrance in mind?
Gotta keep my expectations low.

- The way Sasaki is talking about Yamato makes it more likely that he's just a kid, rather than a grown up fighter.

All in all I'm just glad that things are progressing. I expect the next chapter to be focused on Sanji, Drake, Law's group finally reaching the island and hopefully we get to see Yamato.

Seth

โ€Ž
So the Marco Letter didnt really change in the VIZ they really didnt know :milaugh:
- Damn, so Marco really had no idea what happened to Oden, so the Viz didn't really change anything, too bad.

- According to Marco, Onigashima is a fairly small island, seems to me like people exaggerate it's size. The Skull and the building may be huge, but the island in it's entirety is not that big.

- Marco has a special entrance in mind?
Gotta keep my expectations low.

- The way Sasaki is talking about Yamato makes it more likely that he's just a kid, rather than a grown up fighter.

All in all I'm just glad that things are progressing. I expect the next chapter to be focused on Sanji, Drake, Law's group finally reaching the island and hopefully we get to see Yamato.
I don't know what you think about this but this is really bad that official translations didn't change anything surrounding Oden's case.

This is very poor writing by Oda.

Inu and Neko were chilling for 20 years on Zunisha without informing Whitebeard about Oden's death? Oda?
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Seth

โ€Ž
How? Did neko even tell him izo was there? I think he keeping that as a surprise
Well, I assume that after Neko contacted Law's submarine he told them who is coming with him.
Oh, Jesus, now I realize it's Oda and he potentially didn't say who came with him OMG.

So, this is interesting. No Sanji in the last chapter while we got to see Kinemon, Chopper, Usopp, Nami, Carrot, And Shinobu.

So, the kinemon's forces already split up into two groups. So, sanji lead the other groups? :choppawhat:
He's probably looking for Nami :few:

Not a fan of it but is the most possible thing.

Nami or carrot can't handle Prometheus.

(Unless Nami somehow drains all his fire)

Seth

โ€Ž
For fucki*g sake.
Do you guys have that feeling that Viz translations are just die-hard tries to not look like fan translations?
Ulti: Oh my stars! WOW, Amazing translators.

Jaimini's Box spy I know you are on this forum please talk to your buddies and comeback please:josad::josad::josad::josad:

We see that women yakuza boss (Moonflower O-cho) with sanji here.

And because i dont see her with kinemon's groups here. She might came with Sanji, and u know what?

So, Sanji might headed to the place where Luffy,Kid,Zoro,killer making a chaos. And sanji and O-cho might came right at the time when Luffy confront Ulti in the last chapter.

And idk how but this is could lead to early 1 vs 1 fight with Sanji rematch against Page One, and O-Cho against Ulti.
Post automatically merged:

ONE PIECE ANIME RETURN IN JUNE 28TH !! :funky:
Sanji with Zoro's mom:neesama:

Status
Not open for further replies.