Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Black lightning is too small to be aCoC.
Little black lightning tendrils are present during Enma's first usage too.
It isnt aCoC. And there are none on other 2 swords either.
It is just CoA leaking like back in DR when Zoro Hardens his swords for the first time.
I don't want to cope here just saying but will see in future chapters but imo seems KOH because of the green aura and as I said wouldn't make sense because the Acoa is green fire

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't want to cope here just saying but will see in future chapters but imo seems KOH because of the green aura and as I said wouldn't make sense because the Acoa is green fire
From what we know, KOH is only when Zoro calls it out before attacking.
I seriously doubt he is going all out with his haki when he is standing and chatting with Lucci.
In the panels where they clash, there are no black sparks.

A little underwhelming that zoro is going to KoH to someone like lucci but at least it means the fight is ending
I mean, Luffy used his more important power up ( Gear 5) vs Lucci, I don't see the problem if Zoro will use KOH, the problem would be if this fight will be high diff/extreme diff with KOH, also we have to enjoy KOH, Zoro hasn't used it since December 2021 in manga

Whatever use it doesn't matters G5 luffy failed to defeat lucci
Yeah that's my point
Technically talking KoH and g5 were the best wano pu because of their meaning sun god and King of hell
Here it's time for woro to prove why King of hell is bigger deal than sun god
I mean, Luffy used his more important power up ( Gear 5) vs Lucci, I don't see the problem if Zoro will use KOH, the problem would be if this fight will be high diff/extreme diff with KOH, also we have to enjoy KOH, Zoro hasn't used it since December 2021 in manga
My biggest fear rn is if the fight don't concluude I think is like Apoo besides look the calendar we are in autumn already october 3 chapters later is Zoro's month let haters enjoy the agenda while they can like they did from 991 to 996 or ch 1032 and look what happened after

Pucci's sweating from basic clashes :kobeha:
I was just thinking about a cool new attack for KoH, a static Shishi Sonson, Zoro doesn't move and we can't see him draw his sword, the attack would be an instantaneous beam of lightning.
KoH Onigiri is completely different from the regular one so other moves should get the same upgrade under the KoH. :myman:

From what we know, KOH is only when Zoro calls it out before attacking.
I seriously doubt he is going all out with his haki when he is standing and chatting with Lucci.
In the panels where they clash, there are no black sparks.
We should ask ourself even if Zoro grew much stronger since his fight with King would he use such busted taxing ability without wearing his bandana or showing any indication of being serious.

Just look at the scene

They jump from a far distance wich mean zoro may have use clear lance
Saw g5 not even impressed
Made lucci Aknowledge them as yonko crew
And now fodderize the cat to prove how superior is King of hell to nika

Did lucci just called zoro right hand man?
spanish translation is like tcb it seems like lucci gave up on luffy and will kill zoro as a consolation prize ima wait till sunday to viz also will look japanese comments on Twitter

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Guys this is a gem
I read it twenty times lol
Finally everyone acknowledges Zoro's superiority

https://www.sportskeeda.com/anime/one-piece-chapter-1093-crowns-zoro-yonko-luffy-s-strongest-man

:steef:

At this point is public common knowledge
Not that it wasn't before lol
But damn it's also good to see the community being finally firm on this

:steef:
Not sure what got you so excited there?
You had doubt that Zoro is 2nd strongest?
Wrong anyway, because he is the strongest.
He is simply #2 of the organization.
Doesnt refer to strength to begin with.

Also people should stop using ben beckman in an argument until he show some legit feat. for all I know only rayleigh and zoro are truly equal or superior to their captains.
Post automatically merged:

One of my sibling told me that zoro might die by the end of one piece since he is the only serious strawhats protecting everyone and I wont be shocked if he is right there are enough forshadowing of zoro sacrificing himself already from the nothing happened moment to him stopping hakkai, there is going to be a bigger moment than these. When you have to carry a whole crew by yourself and an irresponsable captain that play around and loose focus dying is understandable no matter how strong you are. Also as long zoro exist, luffy will never be the strongest zoro has him beat in willpower, physical strenght and matchup advantage since luffy cant resist slash attack let alone the strongest slash in the world.

Last edited: