General & Others So Bonney is a little Girl… Why did Oda draw her so lewd then?

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I don't think she is

I think Vegapunk just sees her that way it's like how some grandparents will always call their grandchildren grandbaby despite their grandchildren being mid 20s

Also it was stated her power isn't permanent on living flesh

So unless she's constantly using her power on herself I'd say she's the age she appears some where in the 20s

I don't think she is

I think Vegapunk just sees her that way it's like how some grandparents will always call their grandchildren grandbaby despite their grandchildren being mid 20s

Also it was stated her power isn't permanent on living flesh

So unless she's constantly using her power on herself I'd say she's the age she appears some where in the 20s
So far Saturn directly says Bonney isn’t worth going after because she’s a little girl… Saturn directs says she’s a little girl

Kuzan last chapter is surprised how fast she’s grown

this chapter Vegapunk calls her a little girl

seems pretty obvious to me

Last edited:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌

So far Saturn directly says Bonney isn’t worth going after because she’s a little girl… Saturn directs says she’s a little girl

Kuzan last chapter is surprised how fast she’s grown

this chapter Vegapunk calls her a little girl

seems pretty obvious to me

🤔 oke let's say she is,

The form that tackled Zoro on sabaody to prevent him from attacking A celestial dragon may just be her true form

After the whole debacle with S-Boa and Oda outright saying in his SBS that if her powers work on you, you might or might not be a P-word(pervert)

Now Oda has introduced the fact that he has been parading a minor in panties and drawing her naked

what is wrong with this man?
Cultural differences, man.

My grandpa did the same to my sister when she already had kids of her own and would be mad when we trolled her. My father called me kid until he died. It's not hard to imagine a man that thinks of Bonnie as her granddaughter to call her kid and complains when the men don't help her.

In resume you are thinking too much and trying to find excuses to be offended.

There is no way that you read entire Egghead arc and legit think Bonney is a little child in an adult body, because a 60+ year old man who's like a grandpa equivalent to her... called her "little girl"

GreenBull literally addressed Kid/Law/Luffy/Zoro/etc as "You Brats"

Brat:
a child, especially one who behaves badly:

Certainly you didn't believe Luffy was a 12 year old child then, yes?

This is how she remembers Kuma when she was a kid, when he had fully straight hair:

Kuma's hairstyle changed once he started wearing the lil hat.

Kuma in the LSA flashback already had the hair change up, so the Bonney image is even before the scene with the Trash Mountain burning.

Bro 1-shot the thread quick.

There is no way that you read entire Egghead arc and legit think Bonney is a little child in an adult body, because a 60+ year old man who's like a grandpa equivalent to her... called her "little girl"

Brat:

This is how she remembers Kuma when she was a kid, when he had fully straight hair:

Kuma in the LSA flashback already had the hair change up, so the Bonney image is even before the scene with the Trash Mountain burning.

lets be real, hes leaving it ambiguous to please everyone

lolli-lovers get to live on thinking its a child
normal people hope it isnt

he is playing it safe and still servicing the japanese losers

lets be real, hes leaving it ambiguous to please everyone

lolli-lovers get to live on thinking its a child
normal people hope it isnt

he is playing it safe and still servicing the japanese losers
There is absolutely nothing ambiguous outside of the precise age, unless you're really obssessed with wanting Bonney to be an actual child.

Kuma & Dragon are besties
They both have children in the Worst Gen
Kuma didn't have the hair loops when she was a kid
Kuma had the hair loops when he founded the RA
She hadn't met Kuma for ages hence she didn't know about what happened between him and VP...
Their Children would be roughly the same age for Oda, if not Bonney being older than Luffy.

She's already said: "When I was a kid... It was normal back then", despite having the ability to turn into a kid anytime she wants.

What exactly is he servicing???? Otama, young Robin, young Nami + sister, other girl in Wano, younger bonney we see with Kuma, young Reiju... he's drawn plenty of actual "little girls"... and none of them are sexualized.

People are trying to force their own fantasies of what is going upon another man, and that's just straight up weird. He even had to go out of his way to clarify that S-Snake stuff, due to how deranged the mindset of the fandom is that the 1st thing they jumped to was grown men being sexually attracted towards a child and legit believing that a renowned mangaka, Japan's #1 comic artist would draw pedophilia...

C

CensoredbyWG

Brat:

She was kid inside the water, that's all the proof we need.

This is her original form: