Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Not sure what got you so excited there?
You had doubt that Zoro is 2nd strongest?
Wrong anyway, because he is the strongest.
He is simply #2 of the organization.
Doesnt refer to strength to begin with.
Obviously I didn't have any doubt on Zoro lol
But don't you understand?
It was nice to see him acknowledged from more general public in medias and what not
With this scan
And contents like the link
Finally the broad public won't have even any slight doubt on Zoro's role which is to be above significantly above anyone else in the crew

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Obviously I didn't have any doubt on Zoro lol
But don't you understand?
It was nice to see him acknowledged from more general public in medias and what not
With this scan
And contents like the link
Finally the broad public won't have even any slight doubt on Zoro's role which is to be above significantly above anyone else in the crew
The broad public aint ready for Zoro.
This is just the beginning of his rule.
#2 of the Strawhats is going after the heavens themselves.
His dream was never to be recognized as Luffy's RHM, VC or whatever.
His hunger is far bigger than that.

I see there's has been a lot of controversy with luffy's sentence trying to help zoro
Don't fell for agenda piece guys this is why this comunity is toxic
Some options this is nika personality or it was because it was referring to lucci just to make a dialogue between him and zoro and make clear the sentence that lucci is weak and doesn't have the levels
Remember Zoro other times ask luffy to help him and luffy rejected him even if luffy ask deep inside he knows that zoro can handle

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I see there's has been a lot of controversy with luffy's sentence trying to help zoro
Don't fell for agenda piece guys this is why this comunity is toxic
Some options this is nika personality or it was because it was referring to lucci just to make a dialogue between him and zoro and make clear the sentence that lucci is weak and doesn't have the levels
Remember Zoro other times ask luffy to help him and luffy rejected him even if luffy ask deep inside he knows that zoro can handle
It is just a backlash for Lucci vs Luffy. :milaugh:
We made fun of them back then.
Now they try to make fun of us.

A zoro without conqueror coating is see by lucci as worthy of being 2 of a yonko, the game changer here is conqueror coating the power of the yonko. lucci about to realize he is not facing a classic first commender but an emperor level threat.
"With your level you can't fight our captain you need to pass me first because i'm the only one who knows how to defeat him"
Nik was right

It was in our faces all the time :crazwhat:

The edit
lucci was dodging the attacks

Zoro is only interested in being the leader or nothing else. :zosmug:
He said the same to Mr7, that he would join Baroque Works if they made him their boss.
Exactly just clolda restrain him so much to preserve luffy's role but we know he can go far from "underling"
Dudes, You all know i'm a Zoro fan, but if promise, i Zoro doesn't beat that Pigeon in the next chapter, i'll be like:
Clownda
:josad:
Now seriously Maybe we should wait one more month like the Apoo conflict until then from now will some pannels like lucci or zoro dodging
Remember