Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
Just a question
You guys find kind of weird that kaido & King of this arc are kizaru & lucci I mean clolda didn't want that saturn get involved but thinking of it besides those two there are not other threatens VA and pacifista are not a big deal and lucci is an awaken zoan besides the high esteem clolda has to pre TS villain and seems that those two were saturn reliables admiral and CP0 boss

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Just a question
You guys find kind of weird that kaido & King of this arc are kizaru & lucci I mean clolda didn't want that saturn get involved but thinking of it besides those two there are not other threatens VA and pacifista are not a big deal and lucci is an awaken zoan besides the high esteem clolda has to pre TS villain and seems that those two were saturn reliables admiral and CP0 boss
I think Saturn will step in very soon.
They lost control over Pacifistas.
Only he can overwrite the orders.

I think Saturn will step in very soon.
They lost control over Pacifistas.
Only he can overwrite the orders.
Mmmm yeah you could be right
Also I saw this
Maybe there are still chances
Wouldn't like if it's lucci only but just because how he've been treated I mean I like how zoro step against him and how he made him aknowledge them as a yonko crew but just clolda shouldn't have introduce him at the beginning of the arc

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
who is the current leader of this temple now?:zorothink:
It's HIM, Zori. :zosmug:
Mmmm yeah you could be right
Also I saw this
Maybe there are still chances
Wouldn't like if it's lucci only but just because how he've been treated I mean I like how zoro step against him and how he made him aknowledge them as a yonko crew but just clolda shouldn't have introduce him at the beginning of the arc
I am sure Zoro vs Kizaru will happen.
Lucci aint different than Kaku, in fact, his combat style is significantly inferior.
One named move and Lucci will likely be out unless he is saved up for someone else.

C

Cruxroux

Lucci aint different than Kaku, in fact, his combat style is significantly inferior.
One named move and Lucci will likely be out unless he is saved up for someone else.
I can See saturn commanding Kizaru to save Lucci lol. that mf ain't survivng that guy.
Luffy vs saturn
and Kizaru vs Zoro starts.
Lucci and Kizaru ain't taking Luffy seriously but gorosei know what nika fruit is , he won't taking luffy lightly.

I can See saturn commanding Kizaru to save Lucci lol. that mf ain't survivng that guy.
Luffy vs saturn
and Kizaru vs Zoro starts.
Lucci and Kizaru ain't taking Luffy seriously but gorosei know what nika fruit is , he won't taking luffy lightly.
At this point with so much Zoro downplay, if Zoro vs Kizaru happens it will be the biggest backfire on OP fandom

I want to happen but you know oda's problem with luffy's boner in fact it should end up sooner there are not a lot of plots left Maybe I expect like Jinbe vs ww fight a low diff lucci showing more attacks and with the name of a chapter zoro vs lucci
Post automatically merged:

My man fenaker
:kobeha:

Bandana Zoro usually means 2 things, that he's serious and last fight.
As for Kizaru, I can't see Egghead ending without him and Zoro clashing. Kizaru's has been ignoring Goofy because he can't fight without his sword and we're seeing how forced their "fight" has been. :saden:
I can't wait to see the state of this forum after Zoro takes over against Kizaru :ihaha:

Last edited:
I can't wait to see the state of this forum after Zoro takes over against Kizaru :ihaha:
It's Goofy offering to help that has me thinking that Kizaru might try to stab Zoro in the back (and fail).
A short 2v2 or a clash after beating Lucci? Idk but going by how erratic Kizaru is, how he keeps going after everyone but Goofy tells me that he will eventually pop up next to Zoro. :saden:

C

Cruxroux

At this point with so much Zoro downplay, if Zoro vs Kizaru happens it will be the biggest backfire on OP fandom
They will cope with Kizaru is weak lol.
They already got fired with
  • Zoro getting Adcoc (Now cope with calling it clown version adcoc)
  • Doing more damage with just Ryou then Luffy Adcoc until G4 Adcoc entered.
  • Zoro got no power up since Post time skip , never been pushed until Kaido , and still better than Luffy who got power ups in previous arc.
Zoro is just the man.
He is the guy lol.
Post automatically merged:

It's Goofy offering to help that has me thinking that Kizaru might try to stab Zoro in the back (and fail).
A short 2v2 or a clash after beating Lucci? Idk but going by how erratic Kizaru is, how he keeps going after everyone but Goofy tells me that he will eventually pop up next to Zoro. :saden:
Anything below admirals is beyond their pay grade to handle Zoro.

They will cope with Kizaru is weak lol.
They already got fired with
  • Zoro getting Adcoc (Now cope with calling it clown version adcoc)
  • Doing more damage with just Ryou then Luffy Adcoc until G4 Adcoc entered.
  • Zoro got no power up since Post time skip , never been pushed until Kaido , and still better than Luffy who got power ups in previous arc.
Zoro is just the man.
He is the guy lol.
All I know is that if Zoro vs Kizaru happens, I'm going to MOCK the hell out of the haters. the meltdown will be glorious.