[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Cinera has been lynched! His role was:

You're Mary Saotome

[Active - Information broker] - Each night she may investigate a player and learn their character name and alignment.

[Active - House Pet] - She may choose to challenge a player to a gambling match. You must pick (Red card) or (Black card). Your target will do the same. If you both pick the same colour, you will receive your target's full role.
This may not be used with other abilities. It also cannot be used on consecutive nights.

[Active - Spin Around] - If she performs the faction kill, she can upgrade it to a super-kill. She may not use any other abilities that same night. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Mafia
It is now N1, you have 24 hours to submit your actions.
Please however try to get them in within the first 20 hours.

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Night 1 Results:

@Fujishiro has been killed! His role was:

You're Saori

[Active - Announcement] - During the dayphase, you may ask host to post an announcement. The announcement will be anonymous.

[Active - Innocent child] - You may activate this ability during the dayphase and be revealed as a confirmed townie by the host.

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town

@Natalija has been killed! Her role was:

You're Kumagusu

[Active - Modifier] - You may target a player to give them a temporary Strong modifier, preventing interference with their actions. [2-shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town

There was an attempt to kill ???

@NeutralWatcher has subbed in for @Fallen Prince

It is now Day 2, you have around 25 hours to discuss*

(I had to start the dayphase early today but I would like to end it at 1 PM EST so we go back to schedule)

According to yesterday's events, the doctrine of Mafia trying to tear me down was accurate. This indicates @Celestia as my chief suspect as of now.
Beta is a good day 1 Lynch. He's not as likely to be helpful to Town as other players, so if his Lynch is a Mislynch it's not a big loss. That said, my incompetent player Lynch won the last Mafia game, so I'm not as confident in this philosophy as I was before. @Celestia also mentioned spite Lynching him before, so it might just be that.
After Cel was spite voting me, he posted this forthwith. I can see a connection/strategy taking motion and a clear leitmotif.

Apparently, Cinera might simply have masqueraded his and her strategy thanks to previous meta not falling off, taking advantage of such aspect in order to throw me off the rock in full safety.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
According to yesterday's events, the doctrine of Mafia trying to tear me down was accurate. This indicates @Celestia as my chief suspect as of now.

After Cel was spite voting me, he posted this forthwith. I can see a connection/strategy taking motion and a clear leitmotif.

Apparently, Cinera might simply have masqueraded his and her strategy thanks to previous meta not falling off, taking advantage of such aspect in order to throw me off the rock in full safety.
I don’t know that I agree with this. Cin and Celestia may have both voted to lynch you out of spite, but only the former was adamant about it. He was coming after you as hard as possible; I’ve only played with Celestia in a full game once, I believe, but I remember her hounding someone she found suspicious, which was not her tactic here.

I know I sussed her yesterday, but after reading them again in the context of Cin’s posts, I’m less convinced than I was that she’s scummy.

N

NeutralWatcher

Let's see vote count yesterday.

Vote Count:

Rayan: 1 (Celestia)

TAC: 1 (Light)

Cinera: 4 (Gianfi, Jew, Rayan, Beta)

Beta: 4 (TAC, Natalija, Marimo, Cinera)

Celestia: 2 (Queen, Seraphoenix)

Non Voters: Me, Krogothwolf, Fujishiro,

Now for my read:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Read

Let's take a look at people who voted Finalbeta yesterday.
Cinera, Marimo, TAC and Natalija.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Scum:________________________________________________________________________________________________

TAC: He defended Finalbeta then voted Cinera. Then he unvoted Cinera. Why didn't he push the lynch when he believed Cinera was scum? What made him more sus was when he voted Finalbeta who he defended. This is similar to what he did with Lanji. He sus Lanji and didn't push the lynch and both of them were scums.

Natalija: I think she was trying too hard to frame Finalbeta. Especially when she voted Finalbeta at this post.
Vote lynch Finalbeta
Seems like a post of scum who got told by his/her buddy to vote their target.

I think TAC and Natalija are scums. TAC defended Finalbeta while Natalija attacked Finalbeta. This is common strategy among scums where 1 defends the target while the other attacks the target.

Kiwipom sus me for being scum in turbo game while TAC defended me. Kiwipom and TAC were scums in that game.
Light attacked Kiwipom in turbo game while Flower defended her IIRC. Light and Flower were scums in that game.
Celestia defended Kiwipom when I questioned Kiwipom about double roles in ToS while Dragomir countered Celestia argument about the possibility of double roles. Celestia and Dragomir were scums in that game.

I also found it weird that Natalija and TAC were the first two person to vote Finalbeta.

Similar to ToS TAC voted Don Daslayer followed by Kiwipom. TAC unvoted Dondaslayer followed by Kiwipom and both of them were vampires.
Townie:______________________________________________________________________________________________

I give Marimo the benefit of the doubt that he is a new player and his reasoning to vote Finalbeta was because Finalbeta change in vocabulary which is a common think of someone to suspect someone in mafia game.

Celestia: I sus her because she voted Finalbeta and didn't push the lynch. Similar to ToS where she voted Cinera and didn't push the lynch and she was mafia but in this game she isn't that friendly and looked more eager to scum hunting by voting Rayan.

Light: I think his playing style is similar in Turbo Game when he was townie. His posts were easy going and more chill.

Jew and Rayan: They were the first two people to vote Cinera so I give them the benefit of the doubt that they are townie.

Gianfi: He also voted Cinera. I initially thought he might be jump on the bandwagon to blend in with the townie but I saw that he voted Cinera when vote between Finalbeta and Cinera were tied (Finalbeta got 2 votes from TAC and Natalija while Cinera got 2 votes from Jew and Rayan) and when the votes were tie if he were mafia he wouldn't vote Cinera since that would make mafia lost 1 scum partner so I think Gianfi is clear in my read.
Neutral:______________________________________________________________________________________________

Queen: She voted Celestia for voting Cinera and didn't push the lynch. For now she is neutral in my read.

Seraphoenix: He also voted Celestia. No idea why they had a banter about posting fluggy emote or some sort of that. I read him as neutral for now.

Fujishiro: He rarely posted yesterday so I have no idea which faction he is. Still not enough info to put him as townie, scum or indie so he is neutral in my read too.
Other possible sus:__________________________________________________________________________________

If there is one more person who is my other sus, it would be Krogothwolf. He didn't contribute much as experience player and he didn't vote too.
Post automatically merged:

Oh Natalija died. My bad.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I don't really know what to think at the moment. When Cinera was successfully lynched I was susing Nat hard and she died as a Townie LOL.

I will give my thoughts later, just need to reread the last 10 pages or so.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I must say I am surprised. This is bad. Moreso because after Cinera's lynch yesterday and him being mafia I was convinced Nat was his partner. I am not sure what to think at the moment.

Well that’s a major blow
Gianfi tell us something. I've gone through your posts and they appear as just you fulfilling the post quota so you don't get mod blocked or mod killed. I don't think you are mafia. As @NeutralWatcher pointed out, you voted for Cinera when there was a tie between him and FB and Cinera turned out to be mafia. So as I said I don't think you are mafia, but you do strike me as an independent party just posting so that you can perform your night actions.

I must say I am surprised. This is bad. Moreso because after Cinera's lynch yesterday and him being mafia I was convinced Nat was his partner. I am not sure what to think at the moment.

Gianfi tell us something. I've gone through your posts and they appear as just you fulfilling the post quota so you don't get mod blocked or mod killed. I don't think you are mafia. As @NeutralWatcher pointed out, you voted for Cinera when there was a tie between him and FB and Cinera turned out to be mafia. So as I said I don't think you are mafia, but you do strike me as an independent party just posting so that you can perform your night actions.
Wait Cinera was mafia? Why do I remember he was town? So we got 1 bad guy and 2 innocents dead right? Aniway, I saw you have some suspects on TAC. When I trolled voted to lynch him (before voting Cinera) Celestia tried to defend him from my troll vote... and what a twist, Celestia is also a suspect. Beside that, it was a quiet night for me...

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Wait Cinera was mafia?
Yup, he was.

Why do I remember he was town?
I don't know. Why did you vote for him if you remember him as town then? Or do you mean you read the post where he was lynched as him being town? Either way both are weird. If you thought he was town why vote for him? I find it weird that you'd misread his wincon where it says Mafia in red font.

So we got 1 bad guy and 2 innocents dead right?
Yes.

Aniway, I saw you have some suspects on TAC. When I trolled voted to lynch him (before voting Cinera) Celestia tried to defend him from my troll vote... and what a twist, Celestia is also a suspect.
Honestly, this feels like deflecting. You've basically said nothing here just tried to shift the attention to Celestia. Give us something more. What are your reads? You're rubbing me the wrong way.

Beside that, it was a quiet night for me...
I am not sure if you are trying to hint/allude at something here, but if you are I have to tell you that's against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.