Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
The dedication is insane lmao 🤜 🤛
I do see an in for Lucci and Kaku.

If Blackbeard does steal Pluton, I could see them allying with the Straw Hats to take it back from him.

Don't think it would be permanent, though, more of a temp think.

I still see Kaku and Lucci ending up back in Water 7 somehow, but part of that is just me liking Kaku and wanting him to go back to a life he actually enjoyed.

Carrot and kuma’s fruit

Carrot is the best candidate: she literally fights with a cushion-shaped glove and her fighting skills are very similar to those of the fruit: she moves fast by propelling herself with this fruit she can also extend her sulong form by expelling her exhaustion. Her lookout skills will be boosted as she will be able to reach higher and thus have a better overview

and I'm also convinced that she'll get the mantra similar to Enel's which will enable her to read the radio waves in the air, giving her a constant radar of what's around her on a massive scale

Carrot is also inspired by Goku with her sulong transformation and Goku's Saiyan name which is literally Kakarot, with Kuma's fruit she will literally be able to hurl kamehameha at anyone who threatens the Sunny and crew. Best lookout

The idea of inherited will. Through Sabo, we've seen that DFs carry the will of their last user. Thematically, Carrot inheriting Kuma's will through his fruit makes sense, given that his last will was to protect the Sunny.

And how many times have we seen Carrot protect Sunny + the SH by acting as a lookout and Pedro's will, which is the same, as well as wanting her to become stronger.

The foreshadowing of Carrot's return. Here we can see that the thruster is a barrel with rabbit ears, allowing the SH to escape from the shark by propelling itself. I'm sure this is a sign that Carrot will be the one to help them escape Egg Head, and yes, it's literally a reference to Carrot

Carrot the last strawhat

In early Strawhat designs, we see a hammer-wielding entity that is the soul of the Merry. This entity is called a Klabaurmann, it warns its crew of danger, but is also the cause of shipwrecks.

I think Carrot is the incarnation of this one
when the SH acquire the Merry, a child named Carrot is present
when the Sunny is being built, a blonde child and a rabbit are present, and she can be seen carrying a hammer.

Carrot is called a Lion, which may remind us of Sunny
But she also replaces the goat on the cover of volume 105, which may remind us of Merry.

Carrot was inspired by the mochi hammering moon rabbit, and is literally seen hitting a mochi man with katakuri.

Carrot is literally the Strawhats' lookout and warns them of danger, but she also caused the sinking of the BM fleet

So here's what I think: Kuma goes to Egg Head to save Sunny, or more precisely Carrot, who is his incarnation and who has been captured by Caribou. You can say cope, I don't care.

Yeah lol at least Zoro vs Sanji paralels the manga, these 2 characters are probably compeltly fine with each other

:milaugh:
yeah, I believe Sanji vs Zoro on pages kinda influences the fans
I don't think I've seen Yamato and Carrot together on a panel, but I'm pretty sure they will get along just fine, remember how Vivi, Rebecca and Shirahoshi met and almost formed a Luffy fan club?

Oh yes, and couple more folks spitting hatred here and there.
I was team Yamato, but tbh maybe it's for the best that no one had joined. We have too little time for SHs as is.
At least Egghead is a lot more fun that Wano ever was!
Yamato was confirmed to be staying in Wano but in Carrot's case she could be anywhere since her ending was left open there was no confirmation.

If Oda simply wanted her to Rule Zou, confirming it takes the same amount of time he spent making her DECLINE THE OFFER IN THE FIRST PLACE. It's not hard for him to set it up correctly, but he decided not to do that and left us on a cliffhanger.

Carrot's introduction was about being a Lookout, and then Oda had her become a Lookout on the Sunny for an entire arc, while having her mentor die and give her the will that ties directly to the strawhats. It's not hard to understand that it's basically confirmed that she's joining.

Carrot Ruling Zou was merely a way for Oda to have Carrot contemplate about Pedro's will, while also paralleling Oden and his experience with being told to Rule A country he wasn't interested in ruling. This is also why in the scene in 1056, she's eating Oden.
Post automatically merged:

If oda had wanted Carrot to become a leader, he would've showcased her leadership ability and given her moments to shine as a leader. But he didn't?

He did, in fact, focus on Pedro's will, what he wanted for her, her strength as a fighter, her lookout ability, her unique abilities (floating, jump power, claw fighting style), relationship with the crew, a reason to join the strawhats and still Nothing about leadership. In comparison to that of Wanda and Shishillian who had both received nothing but leadership showcase.

There is 100% more proof to support a case like mine, in comparison to that of "she's a leader".

Also think about how much he made her as adventurous as possible, read chapter 910, she's shown to be super excited when Luffy starts riding up the waterfall with the fish, while everyone else on the ship is worried and crying in comparison to her having stars in her eyes.

Doesn't look like someone who'd willingly go back to Zou and sit in a throne.

Yamato was confirmed to be staying in Wano but in Carrot's case she could be anywhere since her ending was left open there was no confirmation.

If Oda simply wanted her to Rule Zou, confirming it takes the same amount of time he spent making her DECLINE THE OFFER IN THE FIRST PLACE. It's not hard for him to set it up correctly, but he decided not to do that and left us on a cliffhanger.

Carrot's introduction was about being a Lookout, and then Oda had her become a Lookout on the Sunny for an entire arc, while having her mentor die and give her the will that ties directly to the strawhats. It's not hard to understand that it's basically confirmed that she's joining.

Carrot Ruling Zou was merely a way for Oda to have Carrot contemplate about Pedro's will, while also paralleling Oden and his experience with being told to Rule A country he wasn't interested in ruling. This is also why in the scene in 1056, she's eating Oden.

If oda had wanted Carrot to become a leader, he would've showcased her leadership ability and given her moments to shine as a leader. But he didn't?

He did, in fact, focus on Pedro's will, what he wanted for her, her strength as a fighter, her lookout ability, her unique abilities (floating, jump power, claw fighting style), relationship with the crew, a reason to join the strawhats and still Nothing about leadership. In comparison to that of Wanda and Shishillian who had both received nothing but leadership showcase.

There is 100% more proof to support a case like mine, in comparison to that of "she's a leader".

Also think about how much he made her as adventurous as possible, read chapter 910, she's shown to be super excited when Luffy starts riding up the waterfall with the fish, while everyone else on the ship is worried and crying in comparison to her having stars in her eyes.

My guy here you go

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...caped-and-is-free.43316/page-153#post-4766854

I agree that "you're the Queen of Zou" crap is a shitty closure (seriously? A 15 y.o. now is more experienced and well-suited to rule? Right when you have Wanda in the same room?), but at the same time I doubt Oda will bring anyone from Zou anytime soon.
Let's see how the story unfolds. What I am certain of - Carrot will return to the main story. But so will Wano crowd.