Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
So Rambles are you still on the Lucci will join train?
I don't think Momo will get de-aged tbh. I mean, it's sad that he doesn't get his childhood, but technically he should've been 28 anyways. Plus someone's gotta defend Wano.

Overall Bonney's power isn't something I see on the crew, unless there's anything extra to it, she's basically a one trick pony, all her fighting scenes will be same as we've just seen in the latest chapter.

I agree on the rest points though, both for SH and Revos. Personally I think she'd fit with the Revos better, since to me she's kinda female Luffy, but if she does join the crew for some reason, I will be fine with it (although my personal choice out of all supernovas would be Trafalgar Law, of a supernova had to join).

Yeah, @Rambles, when can we start collecting on those bets? :D
Of course I am still sure of him joining!
Oh, and I am now very sure that he and Kaku are vampires now, by the way.

I mean an invitation vs go back to Zou. It seems very clear which story line has ended and which hasn’t.
Her going back to Zou to rule makes as much sense as Ussop becomming mayor of his village. It doesn't relate to any other plot point she had.

Also both characters stayed geographically in their homelands, and i don't think you think Kinemom is also going to become a SH

Getting torn on whether Bonney could join. Can't tell if she'd fit in better with the Straw Hats, or the Revolutionaries.
Bonney can join the revolutionaries. Her dad was a revolutionary so Dragon possibly knows who she is and will definitely welcome her. Idk if Bonney wants to do that, because she has the choice of joining another pirate crew in her current situation, in case that she’s still about that pirate life.

What?? C4N was here already. I was trying to build bridges, dw i didn't plan on continuing any discussion, i've had enough of that in this thread

:gonope:
You tried building bridges, but are actually almost starting the "Wano-nakama-war" all over again.

And here I thought that we had come so far with our therapy-sessions... . :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Damn if we are going to add someone ridiculous like Lucci then at least add Kuma lmao. One is a far more pragmatic character with an actual, tragic background.
I still have that note in my worksheet that reminds me of our little talk after Lucci has joined.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
As noone theorycrafted who's going to get Kuma fruit?
It's Vivi.

Kuma is a king accused of being a tyrant who was actually a good guy murdered by the World Government.

Kuma and Cobra share the same fate.

Vivi's power as a person comes from her ability to use her words and emotions (diplomacy) to connect to and inspire others. Besides Luffy, she's probably the most emotionally intellegent character in the series to me.

Since Kuma's fruit allows the user to turn feelings into tangible objects (IE, Kuma taking his own memories and placing them in Punk Records, and Kuma taking Luffy's pain and having Zoro stand in it).

Vivi also hates violence; it took her a long time to accept that people were going to die in the civil war. Kuma's Fruit does what? Repel attacks.

For a pacifistic pirate like Vivi, the Paw Paw Fruit makes the most sense.

Carrot does fit here, too, though. While I'd like Carrot to get Monet's Fruit, to make artificial moons out of snow to go Sulong, and be able to run on water by covering it in thick snow, Vivi gaining the Snow Snow Fruit would give her the ability to give clean water through snow to all of Alabasta.

You tried building bridges, but are actually almost starting the "Wano-nakama-war" all over again.

And here I thought that we had come so far with our therapy-sessions... . :josad:
Post automatically merged:

I still have that note in my worksheet that reminds me of our little talk after Lucci has joined.
The confidence is almost C4N levels lmao. Good luck