Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
G
Oh that, i mean sure. Again it's half-joking, but yeah he hasn't display any emotions basically, sure you can say in theory he gets not be a souless robot but again, being against that isn't silly. That's just how Kuma as been all this time.

Whatever happened in his life was probably some past trauma, so i don't think he can sudenly just become happy, i dunno, i assume he's going to die anyways
This has to do with the fact that his memories are gone lol. But even if his tragedy plays a part into it (hes happy with Bonney and apparently was happy during the RA according to Sabo). I would assume that Egghead resolves his big plotline again, not to mention regaining memories.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeans
Hum, yes Carrot is inspired by Goku/DBZ (and Alice in Wonderland), so are the minks in general, i mean it's not hard, she's named Carrot and sayans have vegetal puns in their names and the Minks turn into uncontrollable monsters when they look at the full moon... Besides growing long hair and getting stronger.

:few:

I mean it's pretty obvious, loads of things in OP are inspired by DBZ/monkey king, Luffy, Nami, etc..

She doesn't do kamehamaha's tho no.
Electro Kamehameha?

Special Bunny Cannon!

People would be so angry, it would be hilarious. I need Goku vs Carrot Power Scaling

I have three interesting questions about Kuma for you

1) Why Kuma knew that Dragon has a son, but Ivankov didn't? The three are close friends according to Sabo and the three founded RA. But why only Kuma knew it?

2) Why Kuma protected Sunny? Would not make any sense Dragon order him to do it. Dragon doesnt want interfere in Luffy journey. I dont think that Dragon even knew about Kuma situation in that moment. But the interesting about this question is because that was Kuma last wish.

3) Why Kuma send Luffy to Amazon Lilly? He sent every strawhat to place that are related to them. But Luffy and Amazon Lilly doesnt have nothing in common.
Post automatically merged:

1) Why Kuma knew that Dragon has a son, but Ivankov didn't? The three are close friends according to Sabo and the three founded RA. But why only Kuma knew it?

2) Why Kuma protected Sunny? Would not make any sense Dragon order him to do it. Dragon doesnt want interfere in Luffy journey. I dont think that Dragon even knew about Kuma situation in that moment. But the interesting about this question is because that was Kuma last wish.

3) Why Kuma send Luffy to Amazon Lilly? He sent every strawhat to place that are related to them. But Luffy and Amazon Lilly doesnt have nothing in common.
I have a theory that can tie these questions

Yes, yes, get on the bandwagon:pepebusi::pepecroc:

Lets hear it:sanmoji::queenhear:

Oh, a theory! Lets hear it!

I just want to give you my intake for question number 2: I do think that Kuma is on the side of the Revs and therefor still tries to destroy the WG from within - like Vegapunk. I think that Kuma knew maybe even of the Nika-fruit of Luffy and therefore protected the Sunny - because of Joyboy.

Oh, a theory! Lets hear it!

I just want to give you my intake for question number 2: I do think that Kuma is on the side of the Revs and therefor still tries to destroy the WG from within - like Vegapunk. I think that Kuma knew maybe even of the Nika-fruit of Luffy and therefore protected the Sunny - because of Joyboy.
Kuma was a slave, that means he knew about Nika. So yes, part of my idea is about nika stuff.
But the most interesting and original of what I'm thinking is not this

Ok, I will make the thread today