Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
Wait what is Kuma role? Transportation? Vacation guy? Travel assistance?:moonwalk:

Someone brought up a good point already: Ship Guard is a role that has existed in the series already (see Nyaban Brothers).

What did Kuma do for 2 years? Literally protect the ship from Marines and Pirates with his neigh indestructibility. What are his powers? Repelling anything and everything. What is his DF name? Nikyu Nikyu, which coincides with the acknowledged DF number theory by Oda who avoided the question. Has a clear sad past as a child, and unknown motivations which could in fact lead to a dream.

Is quite literally, the only major savior of the Strawhat crew save for Jinbe, who also is a crew member.

Kuma STONKS rising bro:finally:

Someone brought up a good point already: Ship Guard is a role that has existed in the series already (see Nyaban Brothers).

What did Kuma do for 2 years? Literally protect the ship from Marines and Pirates with his neigh indestructibility. What are his powers? Repelling anything and everything. What is his DF name? Nikyu Nikyu, which coincides with the acknowledged DF theory by Oda who avoided the question. Has a clear sad past as a child, and unknown motivations which could in fact lead to a dream.

Is quite literally, the only major savior of the Strawhat crew save for Jinbe, who also is a crew member.

Kuma STONKS rising bro:finally:
I always thought ship's guard is lowkey one of the only legit roles you can have for the SHs. It was legit a plot point so many times, and i actually though it would be funny/make sense if Yamato was the ship's guard, since she's a dog, she'd be like a watchdog.

:hihihi:

But sure Kuma is threatning enough.

I always thought ship's guard is lowkey one of the only legit roles you can have for the SHs. It was legit a plot point so many times, and i actually though it would be funny/make sense if Yamato was the ship's guard, since she's a dog, she'd be like a watchdog.

:hihihi:

But sure Kuma is threatning enough.
He also technically fights like a Sumo with his palm techniques (based on his paw canon move with Zoro). Oda does attribute sumo with defense (i.e. Sentoumaru and Yokozuna, who is named after a sumo wrestler).

Sentoumaru knows Bonney so its possible he learned some techniques from Kuma

Lucci would have to sing with them :hihihi:

Here's the one with jimbei

Ahahahahahhahaahahaha, that was a nice song and a big F U to anyone shipping the characters within the crew. SHP are family, you don't go marrying your siblings. Yeah, they aren't related by blood (although we know way too little on Nami's origin to be sure), but ...

Now I'm gonna imagine every SH candidate singing this song, that's going to be fun :milaugh: thanks for sharing, @Warback !

Wait what is Kuma role? Transportation? Vacation guy? Travel assistance?:moonwalk:

Resident coffin filler.... but half-joking aside, I guess maybe Ship guardian? He did it before with Sunny. Priest/Counselor? Assuming he still has his Bible that is. Or Travel Agent? . I guess his traveling power would be really useful for helping Nami map out all the other islands she hasn't visited or quickly transport the Straw Hats to Mariejois. Which is another thing that bugs me. When was the last time they brought that up or we saw Nami drawing maps outside of cover pages?

Resident coffin filler.... but half-joking aside, I guess maybe Ship guardian? He did it before with Sunny. Priest/Counselor? Assuming he still has his Bible that is. Or Travel Agent? . I guess his traveling power would be really useful for helping Nami map out all the other islands she hasn't visited or quickly transport the Straw Hats to Mariejois. Which is another thing that bugs me. When was the last time they brought that up or we saw Nami drawing maps outside of cover pages?
The bible seems to be how he records who goes where.

And thats ANOTHER good point too lol. If the story is meant to actually continue post Laugh Tale and have us jump back to Mariejois or something, what better way to do this than with his powers lol? By that point, the sense of urgency would allow Oda to let Kuma do this, but not beforehand since LT cant be found without the RPs

CoC: Color of Clowns

Makin' Bacon Pancakes
Why do all of you expect Kuma to die. :pepehands:

Nah, you are not disrespectfull, if this is how you feel about the character. And I know what you mean regarding CP9 and Spandam's plan at the end of the cover story, as well as with the incedent at the Reverie.

I do not believe I have given you the reasons as to why I believe Lucci will join, right? May I do that now? It is a little much to read though.
I honestly view him as already half dead.

Only way he survives at this point is if someone gets his Fruit (hi, Vivi) and takes Kuma's memories out of Bonney and puts them into S-Bear.

Huh. You know what. That might just be it.

That is what many fans find bad as well - the focus has not shifted to each of their dreams in a long time now... .:kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Thats why Ace is alive and he is the last crew member :araboss:
When did you that find its way into your head?! Or is it a joke and I am just not realising it?
Post automatically merged:

I honestly view him as already half dead.

Only way he survives at this point is if someone gets his Fruit (hi, Vivi) and takes Kuma's memories out of Bonney and puts them into S-Bear.

Huh. You know what. That might just be it.
I see, what you mmean. It would only be like killing his body, for the fruit to be available again. His mind and memories are at Vegapunk after all... .

There's a chance, since we only know her current goal, not her dream.

If Bonney's dream fits with the Straw Hats, she can join. If she doesn't have a dream, she has no shot. Every Straw Hat's dream has involved sailing around the entire world, in one way or another.

Kuma will arrive on Egghead and die at some point, and, when that happens, Bonney may change her goals and come up with her true dream, that fits the Straw Hats.

I've come to like Bonney since she's very unpredictable, so, I'd like to see her sail with the crew for a little while, at least. At this point, I think Bonney's floor is her becoming a temporary ally, like Law was.
Never saw Egghead so idk but Bonney looks like a solid ally at best based on this.