Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saturn : BM : the biggest threat
Probably the strongest villain this arc

Kzaru : Katakuri,
Luffy staying behind to beat Kizaru while his crew do their best to run from Saturn

Do people actually think Saturn using awakening against what is probably fodder or Sanji is a good look?
Idk but I know this makes Luffy vs Saturn even more of a fanfictions. Villains that face him only show their best when they fight him (Doffy only was confirmed to use his awakening against Luffy, Katakuri only against Luffy, Kaido only used his hybrid when facing Lufffy & co and not against the scabbards or Oden in the flashback)

It also is just a completely unknown power. Sabo, a revolutionary, didnt even think they would be strong
I'm more directing this towards the readers. Yes in-verse characters can't calculate the Gorosei strength when they never have seen them, not even the old guys like Garp or Sengoku knew but the readers actually believed a WG reigning for centuries would not secure their dominance over the opossiton. That would be dumb tbh.

I would like to remind everyone this instance that Yonkou fans for 10+ years claimed that the Yonkou were an equal force to the entire World Government because the basement drewling incel Orochi said so.

Turns out the Gorosei themselves solo the Yonkou and their crews.
:kobeha:
Yeah
Thats why Gorosei themselves didn't wanna anger Kaido...someone they can easily beat

Your agenda will work it Gorosei didn't fear Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.