Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Hes gonna fight Saturn and then go straight to Imu.
Yeah, that sounds very reasonable TBH.

Though there's the problem of "do the SHs have four Top Tiers to defeat the other Gorosei?"

Zoro, Sanji and Jimbe could work, but who takes the extra one?

I guess this is ammunition for my Yamato4Nakama agenda.

Because there's 5 of them.
The others would be numbered 4 through 1.

Though there's the problem of "do the SHs have four Top Tiers to defeat the other Gorosei?"

The star in the circle has still 5 points as well as the WG flag, others too will have it similar.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass

The others would be numbered 4 through 1./QUOTE]
Only Zoro and Sanji will beat an Gorosei, Jinbei will fight a Holy Knight

Mars is the bird though. I think he's a thunderbird, or some Japanese mythical bird

I think he could have some hax abilities like mind control, which would suit one of the tyrannical rulers of the world.

About your other post, Teach should at least show off Yami awakening at the bare minimum. It's been hyped as the most evil df
Yeah come to think of it him being a thunderbird would be better.
And I think Teach would awaken both of his fruits, because the Gura aligns with his personality perfectly, he's destructive and reckless.
That may be why Whitebeard never awakened it, he was more caring and cautious.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Dragon will beat one.

Like Kyros beating Diamante or Inuarashi beating Jack.
Both times, we had Outsiders aside from the SHs beating one of the main subordinates of the Villain.
Even Wyper beat one of Enel's Priests in Skypiea.

Dragon (Leader of Revolutionaries/D. clan member) beating one Gorosei is also very likely.

it aint just gonna be the SHs against the WG EOS, its gonna be a shitload of allies.

What do you think about Oda off paneling most of Luffy vs Borsalino.

It's really weird for a fight that's meant to be Luffy's big fight this arc.

Likewise for Zoro vs Lucci, it's extremely weird.

Zoro and Luffy's main fights in the big combat arcs always got more focus and panel time than this.

But there's also the smoking gun of Oda not letting Luffy use Haoshoku coating on panel against Borsalino. Not using his big Wano power up on panel doesn't scream main arc fight to me.

With Saturn's epic entrance and Saturn noticing Luffy, I think he might be Luffy's big fight this arc.

The alternative is that Saturn is some sort of Oars boss fight, but he's #5 of the Gorosei, and Luffy is a full fledged Emperor now.

I think it's too late for him to be needing help in his big battles.
Im not really sure if he's truly "offpaneling" it and more getting us to a situation where the actual meat of the arc starts.

What i personally need to see is how this punch actually lands on Kizaru. For one, he hasnt been truly damaged fighting Luffy. Is he physically injured from that punch? Or is another Sentoumaru/Defense situation?

I still (personally), think the arc is playing out closer to WCI than Thriller Bark. Where Saturn is this big threat that wont lose this arc, but they cant truly escape until Luffy defeats Kizaru. Reason for this is I still expect Saturn to "win", as in obtain Seraphim (so the WG has all 7) and get the Mother Flame (so Imu can use Uranus/God Valley/Whatever it is to enact his endgame threat).

Its also painfully obvious that the arc will go on for some time, since Oda has now only formally introduced one of the 9 VAs here it seems, with the exception of Doll/Doberman at other points. So it seems like they are also going to take up screentime. Because of this, I am expecting things to get messier.

I also assume the Robot will help them by holding back Saturn so it buys them time. Either that or Kuma shows up to start that situation. No idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.