Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think Admirals > Gorosei?
Yes. Saturn had a good entrance. But I would need to see him fight. Luffy vs Kizaru seems to be set in stone. Zoro is occupied with Lucci. I think it will end up with Saturn vs Vegspunk, with Vegapunk using some advanced tech. Or is it the ancient robot who will emerge?

lmao, you fucking bozo, not only you can't read but you can't even comprehend what's happening in the story.
Kizaru doesn't give 2 shits about yonko

Kizaru: Sorry but if you keep distracting me, I can't complete my mission...huff huff
Luffy: Well that's my mission after all...wheeze wheeze

Because without Kizaru, Saturn would be out there needing to fight their strongest fighter, you dumbass....
You have it wrong is luffy that don't give 2 shit about a admiral .
He only doing his job to protect VP which he already had do before because of lucci and PX \ york.
Then Kizaru come in trying to kill VP again that make luffy take action which is why first question luffy ask Kizaru why he trying to kill VP .
Luffy just want to leave this place with VP and things keep on getting in his way for hours even more than a day now .
While since Kizaru semi out Saturn going to fight at least 3 strongest person on the SH and others.

First one to react?

Reread the spoilers nikka?

All 5 could sense his presence before he even arrived while Sanji reacted 5 pages later when he had to see the fat fuck since his CoO is useless.

I know cook fans reading comprehension is dogshit, but I didn't realise you couldn't read a Japanese picture book in chronological order?

:risitameh:

Sanjino fans are truly built different fr. Retarded breed.
No stop pls .

@Kurozumi Wiwi @MarineHQ also the moves arent the same, Luffy was spinning his fist multiple times to build momentum before hitting Kaido and against Kizaru he buffed his arms.
Isn't Luffy spinning in this as well ? I'm pretty sure he is doing both.
Again he can be superior but to says “far” is exaggerating it.
I think it's a far stronger punch tbh especially because he inflated his arm before attack. We've seen the strength he gains from that during the rooftop.

Luffy is at its peak (max lvl)
All 3 haki( all advanced)
DF awakening
As per one piece power system there's none beyond this.
The only problem is time limit.........and always has been for Luffy.
And it was barely 1.5 chapter and he was at time limit again( unless he restart his heartbeat like he did against Kaido)
If there's a way to make Luffy go in G5 without needing to worry about any time limit that would be the last powerup he needed and would complete his peak strength

G5 seems unbeatable while it is active,
Kizaru never did something impactful to G5 other than slight cuts.
He only buys time until G5 runs out of time
One clean hits from G5 did more job than whatever Kizaru done to G5. You just know what I'm talking about.........
Nobody beats G5 unless he runs of time.
Only BB as an EOS material is giving run for his money.
:zehaha:
To add to this we keep on seeing new attack in G5 .
The creativity is endless so got time nerf that shit lol .

First one to react?

Reread the spoilers nikka?

All 5 could sense his presence before he even arrived while Sanji reacted 5 pages later when he had to see the fat fuck since his CoO is useless.

I know cook fans reading comprehension is dogshit, but I didn't realise you couldn't read a Japanese picture book in chronological order?

:risitameh:

Sanjino fans are truly built different fr. Retarded breed.
You are seriously illiterate don't talk :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.