Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Has a mission to kill Vegapunk but he doesn't kill him after 3 attempts minimum
You really using this as a gotcha argument?

It's a shonen manga mate... If kizaru was allowed to kill vegapunk, he'd be dead by now. He was alone with punk in the lab while he was grabbing usopp by the lips.

The good guy side will almost always win. Or have y'all forgotten kaido failing to kill even a single scabbard or cp0 or any fodder really? Same with meme mom.

Wait until the fight is over. Kizaru ain't down for the count.

I'm tired of Kizaru; the guy doesn't seem to do anything other than kicking and shooting lasers. I thought he should appear more impressive than the Yonko, but here he is taking punches to the head and screaming about how bad it is while failing repeatedly and killing an old man...
"ooohhh this is bad..."

vs

"WAAAAAAAAAA!!! HIYAAAAAAA!!! URGHHH!!! ARGHH!!!"

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You really using this as a gotcha argument?

It's a shonen manga mate... If kizaru was allowed to kill vegapunk, he'd be dead by now. He was alone with punk in the lab while he was grabbing usopp by the lips.

The good guy side will almost always win. Or have y'all forgotten kaido failing to kill even a single scabbard or cp0 or any fodder really? Same with meme mom.

Wait until the fight is over. Kizaru ain't down for the count.
hey if the plot allowed kaido to kill anyone he would have

There is a chance they are on their level though, or at least comparable to them.

But of course, this take can age like milk lol.
I mean Mihawk is the strongest swordsman in the world and one of the Gorosei is a swordsman, also he has been hyped since fucking East Blue to be Zoro's final opponent. At least of Shanks, Dragon and Akainu, Mihawk is 100% stronger than these dudes.

K

Kotone

Yeah he's done very good since this arc started but it's Oda. Saturn needs hype and the only relevant fighter in front of him is Sanji.
I hope he will do good but I can't say I'm confident about it
I think Saturn goes down this arc

Now this doesn't need to be Sanji

But it's the only thing I can see to shake the op world

But I do see Sanji looking extremely good vs Saturn

It's really pathetic at this point and I'm not saying this as a yonko fan and as banter.

Kizaru:
- Has a mission to kill Vegapunk but he doesn't kill him after 3 attempts minimum
- Manages to only equal CoCless Gear 4 Luffy
- Sweats when Luffy turns into Gear 5
- Runs away from Luffy the whole time and sends him clones to keep him busy
- Falls the moment he is hit with a named Gear 5 attack with aCoC and says "ohh, this is bad"
- The five elder he was supposed to protect comes into play and takes over the mission with his strength because he can't rely on this admiral
-> mission failed

Luffy on the other hand:
- Has a mission to protect Vegapunk and his nakama from Kizaru
- Stays behind, teleports behind the admiral and he kicks him with his foot in base
- Equals an admiral with CoCless Snakeman
- Grabs an admiral with Gear 5 and throws him to the sea
- Protects his friends from an admiral who travels at the speed of light
- Makes an admiral fall with the only Gear 5 hit that he uses on him, with aCoC
-> mission accomplished

Jesus Christ, you're actually the most pāthetic human being on the planet.

And I mean this in a not trolling or even insulting way because I'm quite concerned, are you actually retarded?

This level of delusion should be impossible.

Luffy didn't protect or save his crew, not fuçking once.

He didn't protect or save Usopp, he sure as hell didn't protect Franky Brook and Nami.

All of them are quite literally alive because Kizaru has no interest in killing them.

Kizaru dropped Usopp by his own will, Luffys power had nothing to do with it.

Seriously Pringles, how was something this retarded birthed into this world?

I mean Mihawk is the strongest swordsman in the world and one of the Gorosei is a swordsman, also he has been hyped since fucking East Blue to be Zoro's final opponent. At least of Shanks, Dragon and Akainu, Mihawk is 100% stronger than these dudes.
Sure, Mihawk can be stronger and God of Finance can still be comparable to him if he's Zoro's second last opponent.
What I mean is that Gorosei are no way some low top tiers or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.