Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I'm tired of Kizaru; the guy doesn't seem to do anything other than kicking and shooting lasers. I thought he should appear more impressive than the Yonko, but here he is taking punches to the head and screaming about how bad it is while failing repeatedly and killing an old man...

IMO the attack is clearly stronger:
  • Named attack
  • Luffy inflated his arm
  • Egghead Luffy > Wano Luffy

No way in hell Kuma is important enough to defeat Saturn.

Even the vastly more important Law did not defeat Doflamingo.
saturn is likely the one who told vegapunk to remove kuma’s consciousness in the first place. i bet kuma still has some consciousness and he’s going to come to egghead. maybe he won’t defeat saturn himself, but i think he’ll ultimately destroy him. he’s an extremely important and interesting character, and you’re going to acknowledge it once we see his flashback, which imo is going to take place in the next 2/3 chapters

I gona say, pierce a top tier is super easy.....Loda writing is trash....

none haki blade pierce easy an awaken zoah (probably legendary....) well at less Kaido dragon scales were something else let alone King defense (lunarian are indeed the perfect superior creatures, that explain why Luffy G4,Lucci, Casual Zoro coudnt do shit to s-hawk and s-bear)
Gol D Roger was killed by fodder

Unless stated otherwise, normal humans only have supernatural durability due to haki.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I'm tired of Kizaru; the guy doesn't seem to do anything other than kicking and shooting lasers. I thought he should appear more impressive than the Yonko, but here he is taking punches to the head and screaming about how bad it is while failing repeatedly and killing an old man...
It's the Luffy effect.
The whole situation is ruined.
There is no seriousness whatsoever.
Everything is a gag now...

Status
Not open for further replies.