Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The blue flames are way stronger than whatever spider thingy Saturn turns into. Warrior of science vs Godhead of science is the perfect matchup.
Even Zoro fans will become Sanji fans :steef:
I feel like Oda needs to hype up the Gorosei, if that is his intent here. Now, if he actually wants the Gorosei to be weaker than the admirals, then I could be convinced to have a little hope...

But there is no way Oda is giving SANJI the honour of being the first to down a Gorosei. :josad:

Atm we've got 9 confirmed, canon Myth Zoans, 3 non-canon too.

18 canon Logias, 3 non canon.

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Logia

It def feels like there's a lot more Myth Zoans and as you said, the other Gorosei and maybe Imu are all Myth Zoans too. I'm sure we'll see one more at least at Elbaf too at least and in future arcs.

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Mythical_Zoan

We've still not a non-Carnivorous/Basic Zoan awakening, Ancient Zoan awakening and Logia Awakening so I hope Ancient Zoan awakening is being saved for a future top tier character or at least someone Lucc to Kaku tier at worst.

I really want to see more Zoan infused objects too, we're balls deep in Vegapunks arc but still not seen anymore?! We got some random ass, forgettable, fodder one at Wano though somehow?! LOL!
Tbh, at the moment we have 13 canon Logia; 14 with Dragon.

At the same time, we have 9 canon Mythical + in hypothesis 5 Mytical zoans for Gorosei = 14. Just as much as Logias if Dragon is confirmed.
And we can add Imu (Devil) and Stussy (Vampire) too, maybe.

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

Tbh, at the moment we have 13 canon Logia; 14 with Dragon.

At the same time, we have 9 canon Mythical + in hypothesis 5 Mytical zoans for Gorosei = 14. Just as much as Logias if Dragon is confirmed.
And we can add Imu (Devil) and Stuffy (Vampire) too, maybe.
Yeah idk why I typed 18 lmao.

Aye thats a worryingly high amount, I dont want the EOS to become all about Mythical Zoans and Gods but the Japanese LOVE that shit, in Shonen series at least. And JRPGs and shit lol.

There must be more Logias, including wind, oil, maybe earth, plasma or so, energy, definitely a water one somehow no matter what anyone says and w/e else is possible. Molecular? Sap/Resin? Lmao.

Completely agree about Stussy and Imu too, hoping for those. Oda NEEDS to explain them. I've wanted a canon vampire for decades in One Piece, I've suspected Mihawk is one and is connected to Patrick Redfield SOMEHOW in Unlimited World Red, as aside from Stussy, hes the only known "vampire" in One Piece and had ta non-canon vampire zoan but it had a bat model lol.

Maybe Stussy could be part of a secret new race that even Saturn could be part of or at least Imu? We've got those Impel Down staff with horns and wings which isn't explained either...Demon/fallen angel race? Kinda makes me think of Lunarians too ofc lol.

One Piece is so confusing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naah Kinemon is busy missing Oden and Mr. Go is missing in action
Cheap shot + Gun to the head while in a vat of oil.

And kinemon survived an acoc bonk to the head that kaido specifically mentioned was to kill him. To give him an honorable death...

And Mr go is fine and dandy enjoying his life as a professional photographer taking pics of gear 5 goofy and publishing them

Status
Not open for further replies.