Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1094 Spoilers Discussion

Why did Saturn transform?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I gona say, pierce a top tier is super easy.....Loda writing is trash....

none haki blade pierce easy an awaken zoah (probably legendary....) well at less Kaido dragon scales were something else let alone King defense (lunarian are indeed the perfect superior creatures, that explain why Luffy G4,Lucci, Casual Zoro coudnt do shit to s-hawk and s-bear)
I would assume Saturn let her stab him. His powers may have something to do with allowing him to take stabbings like this. He doesnt seem the least bit worried in the last panel

I feel like Oda needs to hype up the Gorosei, if that is his intent here. Now, if he actually wants the Gorosei to be weaker than the admirals, then I could be convinced to have a little hope...

But there is no way Oda is giving SANJI the honour of being the first to down a Gorosei. :josad:
There's no way Saturn is going to downed this early in the last saga. At most he's going to be captured by the BB pirates and even that is very small chance.

Sanji clashing with an Eldritch entity like Saturn even briefly is good to me even if he's going to be folded eventually. :josad:

Oda really had it out for Zoro this chapter holy shit. Dudes still having a extreme diff battle with Lucci whilst Luffy just punched Kizarus brains out in a single hit. Holy fuck, looks like Eichiro Oda was the biggest Zoro hater in Egghead
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

There's no way Saturn is going to downed this early in the last saga. At most he's going to be captured by the BB pirates and even that is very small chance.

Sanji clashing with an Eldritch entity like Saturn even briefly is good to me even if he's going to be folded eventually. :josad:
Why must the truth be so painful.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Hory shet!! :crazwhat:

You haven’t answered my question, the way you’re responding it feels like I’ve aimed something at zoro but that’s not even the case

Who was the strongest Yonko, who ended up slaying that Yonko?
Kaido>Shanks>BB~Luffy~BM>Buggy
Luffy didnt beat Kaido by himself in a single round.
There is this thing called context that you ignored. Luffy may not ever surpass Shanks and Kaido.

Luffy VS kizaru doest have
tension. It's remember me King VS marco where King didnt use magma attacks @GUI @nik87
Kizaru was never Luffy's to beat.
If my prediction is right, not a single admiral will be beaten by Luffy.

@GUI @nik87
Puffy giving it his all and Kizaru doesn't even get a bloody nose lmao.

Inflated punch + aCoC + flames (red hawk/roc?)
His peak aint impressive other than Giant form.
Healing punches be healing punches...

@nik87 @Roronoa-sama @mly90 @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung @Cinera @MonochromeYoru
The big question is why did Oda let all the SHs deal (not exactly fight) with Kizaru and Saturn, but ONLY Zoro is separated from everyone????👀
We know why - You cant act like a big bad when Zoro is around. :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.