Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the whole point of the Nika fruit and that's what I have always expected Oda to do with this incident.

Enough Luffy lowballing by the fandom. Why does the man who defeated Kaido still have to be considered a "low top tier" by some people?

Also as I said, Luffy will be as monumentally strong as Shanks if he pulls the feats you mentioned in your post, nothing to worry about.
The thing is Shanks GOT a doublespread fighting Kid and 1 shotting him. Its a memorable affair.

Im not talking about Kizaru being weaker than Luffy, Im talking about the event not looking at all impactful. We didnt get a doublespread, nor even true resolution in the same chapter. Oda didnt even let Kizaru actually focus on Luffy.

Again, all of this was me saying that I dont truly believe he's even down, just knocked out while Luffy ran out of gas. There is still potential for an actual fight if Oda can just give us that and not a goose chase.

Okay bro, might as well quit reading the manga then if we all "know" Luffy is going to wipe the floor with everyone just because he defeated Kaido.

Luffy didnt defeat Kaido alone, that was the point.... 15 other people hurt him too.
You can stop reading if you want to if Kizaru gets KO'd. I'm not saying he will, but I don't think it would dehype things as much as you say it would.

Considering no attack was used and is just mindless clashing i don't see your negative point.

Luffy used G5 and it took 3 named attacks to put Lucci down.
Zoro so far is clashing ,if a name move doesn't put Lucci down the you have a point.
Yeah Zoros clashing using his best sword style so far and once he finishes this fight he’s not going to have the energy to fight fucking Kizaru????

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Well Big Mom was the only top tier being beaten by Law and Kidd and by downplaying Big Mom, it also downplay Law and Kidd's achievements.
Lol that's how it should be. Big Mom's feats and portrayal place her at the bottom of top tiers, just cause his fave beat her he should artificially place her higher? His behaviour concerning this matter should be praised. More people need to do this.

The thing is Shanks GOT a doublespread fighting Kid and 1 shotting him. Its a memorable affair.

Im not talking about Kizaru being weaker than Luffy, Im talking about the event not looking at all impactful. We didnt get a doublespread, nor even true resolution in the same chapter. Oda didnt even let Kizaru actually focus on Luffy.

Again, all of this was me saying that I dont truly believe he's even down, just knocked out while Luffy ran out of gas. There is still potential for an actual fight if Oda can just give us an actual fight and not a goose chase.
If Oda handles Kizaru like he handled Lucci, I wouldn't care personally speaking but I know some people would care

Status
Not open for further replies.