Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look his other messages
lol I'm not reading past this one.

Robin would take all our virginities at the same time with her Devil Fruit abilities that's what would happen actually

She can make infinite amounts of her body parts...

It would be amazing. Can you imagine Robin making 15,000 of us ugly horny losers orgasm? I mean, it'd be kind of awkward but cool too

Omg... can you imagine if Nami let us run a train on her? Toot toot chugga chugga

If we were in the OP World... we would probably all have sex with all of the female characters... we would probably even force them to do it... I mean..

I would

I would make every single one of the female characters pregnant even Monet with her crazy bird legs

Nah i think God Valley itself is a weapon
With how Oda has clearly built up BB to be Luffy’s foil, I’m sure BB will get a Moon God Mythical Zoan. Either Oda will retcon the Yami Yami into being that, BB has had it all along and never shown it for some reason, or he’ll steal it from someone soon. If someone else has it currently, I’d bet on Garling given that he’s clearly very strong and important and literally has his hair shaped like a crescent moon. With how many good infiltration DFs Oda has given the BBPs, I could see them sneaking into Mariejois and capturing/assassinating Garling

When Kuma was introduced, this plotline was already set into motion. :kayneshrug:
Oda slowly told us he is King of Sorbet Kingdom, he is a Warlord, he is associated with Vegapunk, he is associated with Dragon & then that he finally lost his Humanity over like around 100 chapters lol.

The Supernovas were last minute creations, that doesn't mean characters like Bonney, Kuma & this entire saga weren't planned.

Yonko were a big part, Oda didn't even know how to handle them because Kaidou & Big Mom were just there as concepts - Oda didn't even plan stuff out. If i have to guess, I'd say he wanted Luffy to be a Yonkou & defeat one but the entirety of the rest wasn't fully planned out.
Oda had Doflamingo though, era of SMILEs & Dressrosa Saga was hinted at pre Timeskip.

And none of this changes the original point = Oda said even in Enies Lobby that 4 Emperors are counterbalanced by Warlords & Marines.
One Emperor & crew alone stood zero chance.
Warlords were also added conceptions
Yonko conception was planned since the start of the manga as Oda himself said.

Kuma is the most important warlord. His character may have been planned way longer than the other warlords.

He did.
He never planned out the entire thing fully at Pre timeskip though.
Big Mom & Kaidou's design itself wasn't fixed, let alone the entire arc.

Theres no arc that Oda didn't modify or add few/more things.
He planned WCI/Wano arcs since timeskip. He just widen the arc as time passed.

You're just triggered that Warlords were never important to the story as Yonko. Only Kuma is
Beating warlords was nevwr Oda's original idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.