• Katakuri low difficulty

• Katakuri no difficulty

• Meruem extreme difficulty

• Meruem high difficulty

• Meruem medium difficulty

• Meruem low difficulty

• Meruem no difficulty

Results are only viewable after voting.
Only because Luffy his attack destroying multiple buildings, it doesn´t mean his attacks are building level. Physical laws in fiction are working a bit different from reality. Luffy his attacks are building level can be argued already before timeskip and after that he get a lot power ups, beating enemies who have a far higher durability. He overcome in PTS the Tekkai from Bruno, Lucci, etc. Later he crushed a Pacifista, which are known for her "Harder then steel"-alloy and after that he get Koka, etc. It doesn´t matter what his attack destroy in the area, when Luffy already beat enemies which are superior to the durability of a building.

A reason why that doesn´t look impressive is probably, because a lot of fiction characters can concentrate their power in a small area and attack the enemy with full power. You don´t see that it destroy mountains, since the enemy take all the force and not the environment.

Someone like Son Goku in SSJ3 punched through King Kai his small planet, which should be in mass not even mountain level. To say SSJ3 Goku has only mountain level punches is insane, since we ignore the scaling that happened before.

Another example is an explosion. The size of the explosion is not necessarily relevant. The explosion can be 3-4 bigger then a nuke and is still weaker, since Range<DC.
To put something on a level or above that, we need scaling and statements. Feats are oc the best way to proof something, but a lot can be only explained in a context with a statement.

Of course a character who have mountain level DC or a Striking Strength on that level, hasn´t automatically a durability on the same level. A lot of characters in fiction failed at this point, that´s what we called glass canon. Someone has far superior stats and abilities, but lacks complete in durability.

Luffy his King Kong Punches are multiple building level, when he already punched in base something that can be argued with the durability of a diamond and deformed it? Not the range of the attack is relevant, the scaling at this point is it what he did before. You can have a mountain level durability and Luffy would oneshot you with a KKG.

At least that´s how it is on other crossbattle boards.

Last edited:
Having the ability go get stronger doesn't mean he can climb to absurd levels like you're implying. You literally think this guy can magically reach Boros level, that's a no limits fellacy.
But thats literally his ability. Hes been literally given no restriction. He gets stronger the more strong people he eats. The only possible restriction he can have is the people he eats arent strong enough. Throw him in the OPM verse. And him let him eat every Dragon lvl monster. And hes gonna fuck up Boros lmao.

Anyways lets not go off topic.

S

Shuyaku

But thats literally his ability. Hes been literally given no restriction. He gets stronger the more strong people he eats. The only possible restriction he can have is the people he eats arent strong enough. Throw him in the OPM verse. And him let him eat every Dragon lvl monster. And hes gonna fuck up Boros lmao.

Anyways lets not go off topic.
That's on the assumption he's allowed to grow in the first place, before he gets pulverized like @Sentinel stated

It's a NLF as long as it didn't happen in canon.

No limit fallacy.
No one knows how strong Meruem would be due to his potential - and that's irrelevant on crossover battles. Only feats matter.

Nobody cares for 1000 hypothetical situations in which characters COULD grow stronger. I could literally say "Mihawk has not shown everything and due to BOAT, to cut everything, Mihawk could even cut the moon, no, the planet itself" but I'm sure you would be the first guy to contradict this no limit fallacy nonsense.

Get over it. Meruem is city level and even gets humiliated by the weakest high tiers in OP.

Last edited:
That's on the assumption he's allowed to grow in the first place, before he gets pulverized like @Sentinel stated

It's a NLF as long as it didn't happen in canon.
You did state that hes mid Dragon lvl right ? Well lets say he eats all the low dragon monsters. Becomes the strongest mid dragon monster. Then eats all the mid dragon monsters. And becomes a high dragon monster ? Whats stopping Mereum from doing that. Hes smarter than the entirety OPM verse. Hed easily come up with that strategy and get to Boros lvl as such.
Post automatically merged:

No limit fallacy.
No one knows how strong Meruem would be due to his potential - and that's irrelevant on crossover battles. Only feats matter.

Nobody cares for 1000 hypothetical situations in which characters COULD grow stronger. I could literally say "Mihawk has not shown everything and due to BOAT, to cut everything, Mihawk could even cut the moon, no, the planet itself" but I'm sure you would be the first guy to contradict this no fallacy nonsense.

Get over it. Meruem is city level and even gets humiliated by the weakest high tiers in OP.
Listen im only replying to Shuyaku because he doesnt seem to understand that Mereum has no limits. Im not using this conversation for my argument. I use only feats given... So give it a rest.

No high tier is city lvl lmao. So hows he getting embrassed:choppawhat:

Unless you believe the same bullshit that says Katakuri is island lvl

S

Shuyaku

You did state that hes mid Dragon lvl right ? Well lets say he eats all the low dragon monsters. Becomes the strongest mid dragon monster. Then eats all the mid dragon monsters. And becomes a high dragon monster ? Whats stopping Mereum from doing that. Hes smarter than the entirety OPM verse. Hed easily come up with that strategy and get to Boros lvl as such.

Listen im only replying to Shuyaku because he doesnt seem to understand that Mereum has no limits. Im not using this conversation for my argument. I use only feats given... So give it a rest.
The gap from a mid dragon and Boros is astronomical. How does he grow that much in their fight before Boros kills him ? His level in canon is city level, you underestimate how much growth it would take to match a guy who is lowballed continent+ level, it's not just eating a few dragons here and there, whom he has to be able to defeat to eat them in the first place, right ? There's a plethora of weaker dudes than Boros that he can't beat.

But yes, off topic. I was more so using this to point out your NLF argument that his growth factor is not very relevant.

The gap from a mid dragon and Boros is astronomical. How does he grow that much in their fight before Boros kills him ? His level in canon is city level, you underestimate how much it would take to match a guy who is lowballed continent+ level.
This is under the assumption that Mereum has already eaten the monsters before he faces Boros.

You tell me which monsters/people combined can defeat Boros ?

Tbf, if Meruem can really being stronger by eating his enemies, he need to do it first. It doesn´t help much if he invade the OPM verse and try to eat an enemy, which stomped him because superior stats. So, if they let eat him, he can increase his power to a unknown level, but i don´t see how they let him do that.

There also indeed exist characters in with abilities which allowed them to transcends themself, or their enemies to an infinite degree. But that has to be proven by feats and statements.

However, i don´t see Meruem beating Katakuri, unless he is eating Luffy which is...... nearly impossible unless Luffy jobs for him.

Combined ? No one, no regular dragon level threat can defeat Boros, even if they all grouped up together. But again, off topic, you could request @Steven a thread for this lol
Lets add heros to the mix as well.

Im pretty sure if Mereum had the combined strength of every monster ever. Hed be strong enough to kill Tatsu and other S class heros....except (number 1 dude forgot his name).

So with the S class heros added, would they defeat Boros ?

Anyways you get my jist, Mereum's strength is dependant on the food he eats. And his strength potential is unlimited. Let him work his way up from the Naruto verse, and he can easily defeat Boros.

Tbf, if Meruem can really being stronger by eating his enemies, he need to do it first. It doesn´t help much if he invade the OPM verse and try to eat an enemy, which stomped him because superior stats. So, if they let eat him, he can increase his power to a unknown level, but i don´t see how they let him do that.

There also indeed exist characters in with abilities which allowed them to transcends themself, or their enemies to an infinite degree. But that has to be proven by feats and statements.

However, i don´t see Meruem beating Katakuri, unless he is eating Luffy which is...... nearly impossible unless Luffy jobs for him.
Mereum doesnt need to eat Luffy. Hes strong enough to defeat the strongest in the OP verse. Idgaf lmao

Mereum doesnt need to eat Luffy. Hes strong enough to defeat the strongest in the OP verse. Idgaf lmao
Can´t tell if you are joking, or you taking that serious but what no selled Meruem for an attack, to survive Whitebeard his earthquake punches? (Based on that claim, he can defeat the strongest in the OP verse) Also how can he beat only one Logia, who is intangable to physical attacks?