Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Guys what we thinking? Kizaru is still speaking so he clearly isn’t KO’d lol, how we feel?
The panels will either make it or break it for him.
If he is casual and rather just laying there, making excuses in front of Saturn why he hasnt killed VP yet, all good.
If he is heavily damaged and that's the reason why he cant move, it will be bad.
Though I do expect him to be up and ready whenever Zoro arrives at that part of the island.

aido said that Joyboy will be the one that defeats him and that was true. Luffy beat him in the end, but with help. Now G5 can become stronger later but as of right now I would say feats wise Luffy
This is funny considering post wano it was agreeded from the majoirty that everyone got stronger post wano etc kid, law, only when luffy started facing kizaru is when that started backtracking even though the manga makes it canon they get stronger every arc and luffy vs kaido was already ext diff and he only got stronger luffy completely no sold kaido strongest attack during wano and then defeated and that kaido didnt have help also

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Made fun of Muugen (I assume that’s who you’re talking) for being a Gojo fan and then he got mad and wanted to me commit suicide.

So I blocked.

By the way, I’m currently working on a thread mocking everyone on my list, are things like autism and mental disability to much or should I keep it more tame?
Don’t block people it means they won

Status
Not open for further replies.