Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most likely, I'm also thinking that he'll teleport Saturn away from Egghead since I don't think Saturn will be defeated this arc and with Saturn gone and Kizaru defeated the rest of the Marines would most likely end up retreating, allowing the Straw Hats to escape.
That's exactly my line of thinking, Kuma is teleporting Saturn away from Egghead but I don't really know what role the Blackbeard Pirates play here then... or they just don't play a role like the Big Mom Pirates in Onigashima.

He gassed out because he fighting Kizaru. G5 drawbacks is him being weak and not having enough Stamina to maintain the form.
G5 gassing out is a huge lie. For reference, go read G5 Luffy vs Kaidou fight where he waa able to last very long without gassing out and can force back to G5 when he became old. And even when he defeated Kaidou he didn't turn old. After Lucci fight, he hardly stayed in old form (again makes no sense but Oda retconned G5 to have same old drawback to nerf because his brain became dumb with his age) like for 10 seconds or so. So please dont bring up not having stamina to maintain G5.

Status
Not open for further replies.