Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where have I been proven wrong?:risitavirus:

I have quite literally have been arguing Luffy vs. Kizaru for YEARS (before even Egghead was a thing) and waddya know, the first thing that happens when they arrive is they fight.

Imagine accusing me of Admiral agenda when I stan Shanks and expect Saturn to be the bigger threat in Egghead that wont be stopped by Luffy.

This forum is weird as fuck
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/kizaru-low-diffs-luffy.45985/page-5#post-4797368

Right here.

Saturn isn't going to do anything until the end by your words.

Lmao my stupid takes?
Bruh there's no blood on Kizaru , No visible damage. He got hit on head , at best a few minutes he will get up again.

Whereas Luffy lol. He's out. He was never meant for a dragged out fight.
Luffy will always be a old man isn't bodying me lol. That's straight up drawback and rendering Luffy useless.
Kizaru is stil moving with hands on his head talking to Gorosei.
Luffy is old , passed out cold lmao. Can't even talk or walk.

This is straight up pathetic for a Yonkou.
Name me any other Yonkou who would land an attack and be useless the next moment.
Shanks? Kaido? Bigmam? BB? Roger? Whitebeard?

None lol.
Kizaru haven't even taken any major damage. Its basic fight rule , you get hit on head , it affects your motor ability for a moment.

No where it says he's out cold , KO'ed or anything lmao.

I'm a fan of neither of them. But Luffy is out of gear 5. He reached his limit , even without getting attacked by Kizaru.

Kizaru wasn't even bothered about Luffy rather how to kill Vegapunk.
Kizaru geting hit on head and not able to function properly is simply plot device for Oda.
No admiral is going down with One AdCoC punch.
I firmly believe Yonkou > Admiral. But Luffy just isn't there yet. He can't fight for elongated period.
Kizaru haven't done a named attack properly yet.
You really think Kizaru was even trying to beat Luffy? He straight up ignored him.
Even if Admirals are weaker than Yonkou , there fight is never getting over in 5-10 minutes lmao.

It's simply luffy's way to fight , he takes multiple L's before taking a W. Earlier he used to simple run away. Kaido Bonked him L every time until one Luffy W in the end.

Currently Oda just being barely respectful enough to not shame Luffy like that lol. Kizaru isn't down , let me say that again , Kizaru isn't down. Luffy is.
No matter how hard you cope. You can't change facts and manga panels.

This Luffy before punching Kizaru on his last legs clearly.
Kizaru can't move due to a single hit as he himself stated, it is fact whether you accept or not.
Take your L and move on. Won't be reading essays full or bs. Bye

Lmao my stupid takes?
Bruh there's no blood on Kizaru , No visible damage. He got hit on head , at best a few minutes he will get up again.

Whereas Luffy lol. He's out. He was never meant for a dragged out fight.
Luffy will always be a old man isn't bodying me lol. That's straight up drawback and rendering Luffy useless.
Kizaru is stil moving with hands on his head talking to Gorosei.
Luffy is old , passed out cold lmao. Can't even talk or walk.

This is straight up pathetic for a Yonkou.
Name me any other Yonkou who would land an attack and be useless the next moment.
Shanks? Kaido? Bigmam? BB? Roger? Whitebeard?

None lol.
Kizaru haven't even taken any major damage. Its basic fight rule , you get hit on head , it affects your motor ability for a moment.

No where it says he's out cold , KO'ed or anything lmao.

I'm a fan of neither of them. But Luffy is out of gear 5. He reached his limit , even without getting attacked by Kizaru.

Kizaru wasn't even bothered about Luffy rather how to kill Vegapunk.
Kizaru geting hit on head and not able to function properly is simply plot device for Oda.
No admiral is going down with One AdCoC punch.
I firmly believe Yonkou > Admiral. But Luffy just isn't there yet. He can't fight for elongated period.
Kizaru haven't done a named attack properly yet.
You really think Kizaru was even trying to beat Luffy? He straight up ignored him.
Even if Admirals are weaker than Yonkou , there fight is never getting over in 5-10 minutes lmao.

It's simply luffy's way to fight , he takes multiple L's before taking a W. Earlier he used to simple run away. Kaido Bonked him L every time until one Luffy W in the end.

Currently Oda just being barely respectful enough to not shame Luffy like that lol. Kizaru isn't down , let me say that again , Kizaru isn't down. Luffy is.
No matter how hard you cope. You can't change facts and manga panels.
But thats the PROBLEM, Luffy dazed kizaru enough to be able to recover from a DEFENCELESS POSITION, IF Kizaru didn't get hit, the fight would be over, Kizaru would be lasering holes in a luffy that can't move right now. The fact that he actually got hit and stunned is actually big. THE FACT OF THE MATTER BEFORE WAS, Luffy runs out of g5 and loses automatically to a top tier like an admiral, which still is the case. But now he legitimately has a fighting chance thanks to Kizaru getting hit right before g5 runs out.

C

Cruxroux

Going by your reasoning 3 AdmiraLs together did not defeat Marineford Luffy as he was conscious till Ace died
:lawsigh:

Dude seriously thinks Luffy can take on 3 admirals in Marineford. OMG.

This is buggy level scaling. Bro must be the strongest , he survived everything with barely any damage.

Buggy > Luffy then ig.

Luffy might have finally gained the Power Up that allows him to fight Peak Top Tiers, but Oda already showed us how this Sun God Nika is countered. Gorosei even clearly said it themselves "Sun God Nika is ONLY LIMITED by it's own IMAGINATION". So those who can temper with Luffy's Mind can definitely Nerf him & allow them to beat him. That's why Imu-Sama was given such Eyes, this way even Sun God won't be enough against him.
I said this Last Year & it's finally confirmed, the Fact that Oda made Luffy's Peak be based on his Imagination, means those who are supposed to still be a Threat for him are able to Nerf his Imagination, They can attack your "Mind" directly

That's what Mihawk did against Luffy in Marineford
That's how Shanks makes his Opponents unable to focus & use their CoO/Future Sight
That's how Saturn is attacking People's Minds

I will repeat what i said recently, Oden is a "Great-Grade" Master Swordsman, and Kaidou had Comparable Haki, Luffy splitting Sky with Kaidou, and Zoro giving him a Scar + Taming Enma indicates that both reached that Level of Haki

But there is still a Higher Level that isn't revealed yet, "Supreme-Grade"
Only Supreme-Grade Blades Wielders & their Rivals have such Level

Mihawk
Roger
Shanks
Whitebeard
Gorosei (One of them carries a Supreme Blade)
Rayleigh
Garling
Imu
Garp
Sengoku
Xebec
... etc

Kaidou & Big Mom are only able to Catch up thanks to their DFs + Durability
While Blackbeard have Two DFs (With one of them Countering other DFs)

From an meta perspective Saturn HAD to get involved.

But the real reason is, Saturn claimed he didn't want to get involved and wanted nobody to know he was there.

That was pretty clearly a red flag for Saturn getting involved.

But admiral friends...they don't understand red flags.
Saturn clearly got fed up with waiting and the Pacifista's switching sides was the last straw for him.

C

Cruxroux

But thats the PROBLEM, Luffy dazed kizaru enough to be able to recover from a DEFENCELESS POSITION, IF Kizaru didn't get hit, the fight would be over, Kizaru would be lasering holes in a luffy that can't move right now. The fact that he actually got hit and stunned is actually big. THE FACT OF THE MATTER BEFORE WAS, Luffy runs out of g5 and loses automatically to a top tier like an admiral, which still is the case. But now he legitimately has a fighting chance thanks to Kizaru getting hit right before g5 runs out.
But who's down right now? Kizaru or Luffy?
I'm not agenda scaling here.
Neither I'm downplaying Luffy attacks.
Its simply who's out cold right now.

Its like Zoro vs Kaido Clash.
It did some major damage but Zoro was out in the end.
Kizaru took Major damage but Luffy is out in the end.

Kaido is a tank , Kizaru isn't. It took more recoil than Kizaru he didn't loose.

C

Cruxroux

Lol says the ignorant narcissistic ZTARD who thinks the manga revolves around Zoro.
Your arguments are headcannons and I better ignore that shit lol no use in teaching maths to a pig it's gonna oink anyway instead of becoming a scholar.:luffyswat:
Lmao attacking me with Zoro again. Try again.
Try countering my simplest Argument and then we will talk.

Baiting me won't help lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.