Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1095 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Luffy put Kizaru in that state, Kizaru did nothing to Luffy

And even if the fight itself doesn't have a winner, Luffy one shotting an Admiral is an immeasurable W in of itself, like wise a massive L for Kizaru.
but judging by this panel it seems Kizaru is more likely to be able to get up and finish the job.

stamina/endurance is part of any fight game and the fact is at the same time they are both in a state that even I can walk up and take a piss on them and they wouldn’t do a fookin thing.

Kizaru is Cracker 2.0
If he was Cracker 2.0, then he, like every other villain, would get a proper finisher.

Here are instances of Luffy dog walking "weak" villains, can you spot what is different between them and the scene with Kizaru?

Know what it is? A proper ending:

If fodder and "warmups" can get impactful doublespread finishers with direct reactions, then Kizaru, an Admiral, more than deserves something virtually every villain gets when they lose.

And yet you have him talking the very next chapter.

but judging by this panel it seems Kizaru is more likely to be able to get up and finish the job.

stamina/endurance is part of any fight game and the fact is at the same time they are both in a state that even I can walk up and take a piss on them and they wouldn’t do a fookin thing.
What indicates that exactly? We know Luffy can force G5 again if he needs to, so really, Luffy could've already killed Kizaru by now if he was a ruthless character.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Oda's life is at serious risk right now, the guys waited for Green Bull's introduction for so long that the guy was only introduced at the end of Wano and for what? To be humiliated by a Kid Momonosuke aspiring kaidou and Denied by a Yonko using Haki from miles away.

Then they waited and hyparam kizaru for so long just to see Luffy take down the little yellow bird with 1 blow, then came Akainu failing to capture a damaged kuma, without consciousness, a programmed bot.
:yurazclear::lulz::lulz::lulz::kailaugh:

Wait I forgot about Kuzan who was proven to be Blackbeard's subordinate a Yonkou, and was getting BLITZ from a tired and injured Old Garp in a 1 x all commanders fight
:lulz::lulz:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And yeah primarily an Oni. But take a look at P1 and Ulti and his own daugther Yamato.
Either Onis are aswell on roids naturally similar to Buccaneers or they all are half breeds and Kaido got them buccaneer genes, whereas they are half human or some.

And bro, Kuma's dad seems to be the ceo of giga chad chins. WB is so going to be a buccaneer
Kuma's dad lacks that gigachad chin bro... I guess this is the death of the WB was a Buccaneer theory until Weevil revives it:catcry:

If he was Cracker 2.0, then he, like every other villain, would get a proper finisher.

Here are instances of Luffy dog walking "weak" villains, can you spot what is different between them and the scene with Kizaru?

Know what it is? A proper ending:

If fodder and "warmups" can get impactful doublespread finishers, then Kizaru, an Admiral, more than deserves something virtually every villain gets when they lose.

And yet you have him talking the very next chapter.
The thing is that rn Luffy looks like to be in worse shape than Kizaru, how can anybody objectively see that as a W is beyond me.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
IMO it is.

Since well, that clean hit took down Kizaru at least temporarily.
It could be just plot stalling device, we will see soon enough.
After all, Luffy was focused on stopping Kizaru without distractions while Kizaru was focused on killing VP and Luffy was a distraction.

Is Kizaru trolling to allow Vegapunk to escape?

@MarineHQ @haxxor @Kurozumi Wiwi @EmperorKinyagi
Definitely not.
It is simply plot saving SHs from having to face Saturn+Kizaru without Luffy, Zoro and Jinbe around.
Or he is actually down bad from a single hit that Lucci shrugged off?

It could be just plot stalling device, we will see soon enough.
After all, Luffy was focused on stopping Kizaru without distractions while Kizaru was focused on killing VP and Luffy was a distraction.

Definitely not.
It is simply plot saving SHs from having to face Saturn+Kizaru without Luffy, Zoro and Jinbe around.
Or he is actually down bad from a single hit that Lucci shrugged off?
Could be.

I considered the possibility of stall plot device myself as well.

Man, I feel bad lol, cause I actually like the admirals.

I am tempted to argue that Loda is doing the usual stall piece, where he had Kizaru go down only because Luffy was out of gas as well. There is no reason for Kizaru to go down at the last instance, if he could hold his own for 10-15 mins (or whatever G5's timelimit is)

But yeah, the feats look quite horrible. Dude got a clean hit once, and he's down. Even Lucci got back up within a couple of mins, SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.