• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 33 17.6%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
I think its fair to say that Kizaru and Luffy looked as good as they could have from this shit fight

Luffy was able to paralyze him for some time with a single clean hit and Kizaru can outlast Luffy in g5 if Luffy doesn't hit him.

Hopefully they get an actual fight instead of that cat and mouse game soon
The difference is Luffy is 19 and still growing. Eventually he will get used to G5 and Kizaru is already at his peak. 3-4 more times if Luffy fighting in G5 and he will play with Admiral Level Fighters.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nik, what are your Nusjuro/Gorosei stocks looking like? Early adopter like me or are you surprised about the Gorosei hype? Genuinely curious.
I was always of the opinion that Gandhi was legit top tier due to Shodai Kitetsu.
Nothing surprising tbh.
Gandhi is a parallel to Ohm, god's priest with the lowest rate of survival challenge.
Only great things can come from him.

People will overrate them though due to first hype wave, as they always do...
Imo, Gandhi is Zoro's 3rd strongest opponent, after Mihawk and Shiryu.

Luffy looks bad from self-inflicted side effect of using G5 that he only reached after winning the fight, after sustaining damage from going through and back an explosive barrier and purposely tanking one of Kizaru's lasers right before this to defend someone else?

He doesn't qualify for my question.
That’s being selective and partial. Get your bias meter checked.

I was always of the opinion that Gandhi was legit top tier due to Shodai Kitetsu.
Nothing surprising tbh.
Gandhi is a parallel to Ohm, god's priest with the lowest rate of survival challenge.
Only great things can come from him.

People will overrate them though due to first hype wave, as they always do...
Imo, Gandhi is Zoro's 3rd strongest opponent, after Mihawk and Shiryu.
Agree to disagree man. Happy to hear you always had them as Top Tiers but can't agree with Shiryu being above Nusjuro after this chapter.

Last edited:
Amazing chapter.
Kizaru is definitely taking my credit as a fighter, he is not kaido ofc but there are things to be said about this fight. Luffy has amazing powers in nika mode and his hits are unbelievable, awaken zoan lucci 2 or 3 hits and an admiral 1 clean adv COC punch. At least oda didn't misstep with kaido and in " 1 vs 1" bet on him line lol.
No shame in sanji, Saturn has some crazy magical powers, rune circle teleportation glare explosion and some magical immobilization . Maybe people shouldn't look at him in his eyes because they fall under his powers. Haki seems to be the obvious answer..
Kuma's backstory is sad af and seriously the CD should all die. Maybe BB would do us a favour and Luffy beats him afterwards lol.
Garling is a piece of art but he is a piece of shit also lol, how come and his son is so goodhearted?
Lively Iva bring some happiness to kuma after all he has suffered, is a very strong scene.