• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 33 17.6%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters
Spoilernext chapter bonney is gonna sing beat of Nika which kuma taught him and luffy gonna wake…no way oda is not going to do this
It'll reawaken the Ancient Robot.

Now that Nika special heartbeat stopped with Luffy out of G5, Bonney singing the drumming is very obviously the plot device to bring the Ancient Robot to save Bonney and co from Saturn. This chapter is basically laying the grounds for that.

I think Vegapunk gave Kuma one last order: take Kuma's memories in Egghead Island and place them into S-Bear, to give Kuma a new body.
Well Bonney just took those memories from him but those might just be his painful ones. I personally think that her interacting with the bubble is what woke him up, and he's seeking out Nika. Considering that Vegapunk was trying to replicate the ancient tech, I don't doubt Kuma's cyborg form reacts similarly to the Iron Giant.

G4 Snakeman got walked on by Kizaru so G5 could run and one-shot him. The Law of Equivalent Hype Exchange never fails to conduct. :doffyou:
Thing is we also talking about the fastest man in the series and it not like Kizaru get sneak attack .
Luffy dodge man attack and smack him the face .
If Gear 5 did not have time limit it would be to broken , luffy fighting Saturn right after fighting a admrial that would be to crazy for now for luffy.

Also chapter was great the question who going to save bonney .
Will be Kuma , robot or maybe even luffy or some other outside force.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Kuma who was a fan of Nika and wants to follow in his footsteps is almost donezo so his daughter Bonney that saw the flashback will continue in his footsteps by becoming a part of new Joyboy's crew

She's in.

Kuma's past being directly linked to Nika really does give Bonney a great chance at Nakama.

I love how she attacked Saturn even though she's scared of bugs.

Dragon incoming to help in the flashback, then in 1100

Zoro and luffy get smack by apoo cause they did not know his attack .
Zoro bleeding all over the place and people think Sanji getting DF hax from one of the strongest character is series worst lol .
Sanji even look find in the end , he gets use as hype tool but this one was not that big of a deal .

I love how like, 5-10 chapters ago we didn't believe Oda had it in him to kill characters. But with Dark Piece stocks rising... god this chapter was so fucking good.

Him dying would be the most obvious thing and I expect that. But the way I see it he's been dead for a bit now and I'm hoping Oda maybe allows him to slowly recover throughout the remainder of the series. Maybe we get him doing a repeat of his dads Nika dancing but this time instead of tragic, its a warm moment where Kuma finally feels free enough to be a bit silly.
Nah hes been in a role since WCI imo:

- Pedro: Dead
- Peckoms: Dead(?)
- Yasue: Dead
- Izo: Dead
- Asura: Dead
- BM/Kaido: Dead (maybe lol)
- Pythagoras and Shaka: Dead (for now)
- Cobra: Dead
- Law and Kid: Barely survive (Kid unknown but likely)
- Garp: Unknown status

Then he has nameless marine lose his head last chapter. Garp may end up dying at a critical moment.

I dont think Oda is playing around much anymore. Theres even the potential of Kizaru dying here too, who knows.

Yamato is literally the Greenbull deterrent as stated by Luffy. She can handle an Admiral just fine.
Thanks for this panel, this is a big source for my belief that she's still joining the crew. This is similar to Jinbei sorting out things with Big Mom before joining. She's stuck there while Momo haki/sword trains, and the moment she feels confident in his strength that obligation disappears and... Well she has the interest, and the invite is still open.

Not to mention Oden only tagged along for the trip to Laughtale which was towards the end of Rogers adventure. People say he filled the role of translator, but iirc he scales to Kaido and I doubt he was the only person in Wano who could fill that role. We have Robin, but she doesn't bring that top tier firepower Oden brought.

And are we really going to pretend Oda isn't going to give Oden one more wank by having his inheritor also join the PKs crew

Thanks for this panel, this is a big source for my belief that she's still joining the crew. This is similar to Jinbei sorting out things with Big Mom before joining. She's stuck there while Momo haki/sword trains, and the moment she feels confident in his strength that obligation disappears and... Well she has the interest, and the invite is still open.

Not to mention Oden only tagged along for the trip to Laughtale which was towards the end of Rogers adventure. People say he filled the role of translator, but iirc he scales to Kaido and I doubt he was the only person in Wano who could fill that role. We have Robin, but she doesn't bring that top tier firepower Oden brought.

And are we really going to pretend Oda isn't going to give Oden one more wank by having his inheritor also join the PKs crew
I only want Yamato to join if Oda gives her proper character development

Her character during Wano was messy :catsweat:

Then he has nameless marine lose his head last chapter. Garp may end up dying at a critical moment.

I dont think Oda is playing around much anymore. Theres even the potential of Kizaru dying here too, who knows.
I would add vergo and monet to list and few CP0 guys.
Plus up to now we don't know what happen with drake or hawkins lol .

characters only ever die when their role in the story is obviously over

Itd be far better if a character died, despite being setup for a big future

really only Ace fits that, hence why its the best death. The rest make 0 difference, since if they lived, we would never see from them again anyways

Yo Franky fans wya!? Hype your fucking boy up he ain't let Saturn's bitch ass Aura stop him from saving his Captain. Bro drew blood on old Luffy! Bro's protecting Luffy, Bonney, and VP against the Big Man himself! Not to mention Vegapunks been hyping Wranky up until now!

We might not get into the weeds of it, but Frankys catching dubs left and right!
Post automatically merged:

I only want Yamato to join if Oda gives her proper character development

Her character during Wano was messy :catsweat:
She needs to get over the Oden wank, or get a sex change from Ivankov to become Yamao.

Yeah She can handle an Admiral
But not to the point i'd say "She 100% Win"
She can handle GB with relative ease. Her df matches up well against GB. GB said he was resistant to fire. He did not say if he could handle ice... Also, we all know how GB can handle ACoC. lol

I think Fuji would be a tougher matchup for Yamato. I slightly favor Fuji in that matchup. I don't see Yamato staying close to even with Akainu, even with Momo backup.