Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
I can't take credit for this at all, but others who've pushed the theory have noted in the past that there is also references to cats in relation to the Nikyu Nikyu no Mi, such as Robin's imagination when she saw Kuma's paws. It could be that if Vivi eats the fruit, she gains cat ears instead of bear ears.

Oh I am happy to admit that I'm not sure. It could go in any number of directions! That's just where I personally think things will go.
So, you are not on any "Nakama"-train right now. This is fine. :optimistic:

Welcome to Worstgen, by the way. I hope you will like it here.
Post automatically merged:

:gonope: Trains derail,ships sink
And Reloaded is on every one of them. :suresure:

So, you are not on any "Nakama"-train right now. This is fine. :optimistic:

Welcome to Worstgen, by the way. I hope you will like it here.
I'd say I'm loosely on the Vivi or Bonney trains, but I'm the sort of person who's comfortable with acknowledging that I could be wrong. :goyea:

And thank you for the warm welcome! I appreciate it! Hope you're doing well, man! :cheers:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
On the other hand, Kuma stocks technically rose because he has a dream related to Luffy like Jinbe does:myman:
Knowing that Kuma was about to die and resisted his orders to protect the Straw Hats just hits different.

Inherited Will.

Kuma protected the Straw Hats, and now they're fighting their asses off for Vegapunk and Bonney. Kuma's Will lives.

Imo it's her, Kuma, or no one. I doubt there's time for anyone to join later since we're in the last saga, and Saturn is the main personal villain for those two. If I really had to guess, I think there probably won't be anyone new. But if there is I bet it's one of them.
Like I was saying earlier, the only other realistic candidate aside from Bonney or Kuma IMO is Vivi, especially given recent developments. I do think that we'll be seeing both Bonney and Vivi at least traveling with the Straw Hats for the rest of the final saga after this though.

Although, as I said before, I think there's also a good chance that Vivi maintains her status as the Straw Hats' "Sixth Ranger" and depart from the crew at the end of the series once it's time for her to take the throne as Queen of Alabasta.