• ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 12 6.4%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Votes: 3 1.6%

• Total voters

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I mean this was quite clear from the marineford. Ace was said to have the power to face and Admiral as the YC2. And he got his ass kicked my WB a yonko all the time. Ladmirals are nothing compared to yonkous
not really he matched Aokiji and was overpowered to Akainu by simply defending Luffy due to manga burning hotter than fire, was a pure DF clash no haki involved.

"Not weird at all lol, its super easy to type the following in the search bar:

- Oda breaks
- Your username

Especially when you want to call someone a hypocrite lol"
Why are you repeatedly putting this statement in quotes. Nothing I said was wrong. You quoted me acting like a monkey and I sent you your own post showing your hypocrisy. You clearly dont like that I used the search feature, so you wrote on my wall to call me a creep.

yeah its called asking a question in regards to break weeks since its a weekly serialization im not crying about being on breaks and saying its miserable without one piece....
no you clearly were bitching:

"Why the fudge we getting another break week"

& how or where am i looking at your activity, youre fucking weird man
Yeah this was a misunderstanding. Disregard

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Saturn is immortal just like us Gorosei-stans have told you, and even explicitly tells the Marine scrub worried for his health "lol, if I wanted I could have easily dodged that attack, just wanted to flex real quick" and then he erases the wound and blood from existence. He also looks the exact same despite Garlign growing way older since God Valley. This guy is immortal, and not even just ageless but seemingly for real immortal. And to make it even better he is at worst a top-tier or more likely a god-tier.

Gorosei bros? We feasting!

:goquad::gotres::gosecon::gouno::saturn:
I thought the immortality had some limits, but, hell, man is just sucking his blood back into him casually.

Law just became one of the most important characters in One Piece's end game, Law needs to take the hax off these guys.

I expect that CoC will still damage Gorosei like Saturn, since Kaido said Haki is above all.

I think its fair to say that Kizaru and Luffy looked as good as they could have from this shit fight

Luffy was able to paralyze him for some time with a single clean hit and Kizaru can outlast Luffy in g5 if Luffy doesn't hit him.

Hopefully they get an actual fight instead of that cat and mouse game soon
Fight's over my guy. Luffy is going to fight Saturn while Kizaru chases Vegapunk or fights somebody else. Idk if Kizaru is getting a legit fight after this.

Haki is canonically invisible. Haki can only be sensed by people who know of it.

Oda just decided to make Haki visible when he felt like it. And I hate it.
haki is visible when you use Armament Hardening/Busoshoku Koka, a specific move that involves concentrating haki and making something physically harder and turn black. You can use haki without using this move.

The idea that goes around a lot on reddit and in powerscaler youtuber communities or whatever that hardening is just the regular use of armament and Oda is randomly drawing it colored in sometimes for random reasons is wrong, and headcanon that is never backed up by the manga or sbs.

If you use haki, normally, it's invisible.

If you concentrate haki into something to make it harder/heavier/more durable/etc, that's a specific move that people only do sometimes, and it makes the haki visible. People in the story and other oda-created material comment on this several times (vergo in punk hazard is intimidating because he's using full body hardening, not because he took his shirt off. law in dressrosa looks at luffy using full body hardening in g4 and worries about him using too much haki. the famous scene with mihawk explaining that anyone can turn a sword black with haki because you see it turn black, with your eyes. oda created a character named Black Arm Zephyr because of his mastery of Armament Hardening physically turning his arm black and people being able to see it.) even though its popular to say no one ever acts like they can see it.

If you shoot haki out like a barrier, like sentomaru, rayleigh, the boa sisters, luffy etc do, that's another, different specific move that people only do sometimes, and this is invisible.

If you concentrate haki into something offensively, to damage it from inside, thats another, ANOTHER different specific move. All of these things can also be layered on top of each other.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
haki is visible when you use Armament Hardening/Busoshoku Koka, a specific move that involves concentrating haki and making something physically harder and turn black. You can use haki without using this move.

The idea that goes around a lot on reddit and in powerscaler youtuber communities or whatever that hardening is just the regular use of armament and Oda is randomly drawing it colored in sometimes for random reasons is wrong, and headcanon that is never backed up by the manga or sbs.

If you use haki, normally, it's invisible.

If you concentrate haki into something to make it harder/heavier/more durable/etc, that's a specific move that people only do sometimes.

If you shoot haki out like a barrier, like sentomaru, rayleigh, the boa sisters, luffy etc do, that's another, different specific move that people only do sometimes, and this is invisible.

If you concentrate haki into something offensively, to damage it from inside, thats another, ANOTHER different specific move. All of these things can also be layered on top of each other.
@Mr. Reloaded I am so far from sober.

Does any of this make sense, or is this just Rootbeer power-scaling?

Because it looks like Rootbeer power-scaling.

When has Oda ever said some types of Haki are invisible??? He said all Haki is invisible, he just draws it in (when he feels like it).

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player

When has Oda ever said some types of Haki are invisible??? He said all Haki is invisible, he just draws it in (when he feels like it).
Half and half it looks like :risitavirus:

It's not powerscaling. It's just a possible explanation of the different applications of haki.