[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Krogo try to push a case against me two times in a row and two times with false arguments
Yeah, I am reading it now. Seems sus as hell.

I read your post.

And, there are issues.

1) you are assuming that tac is vig and shooted at you on two consecutive Nights

2) you are assuming that tac is stupid enough to fire as a vig on first two nights

3) you are assuming that tac is sussing you because his kills failed on you.

Your case is Based on assumptions. More so when kills getting failed on someone doesn't amount to that person being sus.

Now let me tell you Where problem lies and problem lies in your gameplay.

1) your reads - i went through your reads from day one. You haven't had any clear read on anyone. That's speak diplomatic stance. If it would have happened on one occasion then I could have understood it but it happened since day one.

2)on controversial one vs one such as sera vs me or cin vs final - on both occasions you didn't take any stance and were diplomatic. You had no concrete opinion on both occasions.

3)voting and building cases - you randomly voted tac when most were voting cin or final on day one.

No vote from you on day two. I have yet to see you actually pushing someone for a Lynch and its
What does it imply? You aren't decisive and bold and are being diplomatic.
Post automatically merged:

Voting and building cases - you didn't build any case so far....

Infact, I noticed that you were defensive when someone sussed you.

Such gameplay is scum gameplay
Reborn I cannot make long posts now. Listen to me. I am sure he shot me. But he was blocked by NW and someone else, he cannot have anything else on me. Please pick up why I am saying this. I already told you why I didn't vote for either Cin or FB. On the second day I voted for Krog.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
โ€Ž
Yeah, I am reading it now. Seems sus as hell.

Reborn I cannot make long posts now. Listen to me. I am sure he shot me. But he was blocked by NW and someone else, he cannot have anything else on me. Please pick up why I am saying this. I already told you why I didn't vote for either Cin or FB. On the second day I voted for Krog.
You can't be sure of he shoot you.

That's absurd not only from information point of view but also from tac point of view because the only way someone can be sure that person is sus is when they have town support or town invest roles.

Town killing roles like vig doesn't reflect someone is sus when kill fails.

And, we aren't lynching krog.

I am lynching you .

If you are scum then it clears tac.

If you are town then tac is scum and vig can shoot tac at night.

Lynching Krog or anyone else won't give us any information. But lynching you or tac means we have More information.

In both case there is at least one sus among you.

So, now we can have two more sus and they are most likely final and queen.

But if in Worst case scenario we are dealing with 5 Scums then it's Krog or marimo.

So lynching you best option right now.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.
All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy
.All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.
All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.

No full reads @Reborn i donโ€™t have time and most players arenโ€™t worth it. I think @Queen is super suspicious for parroting the same vig idea as Light. Marinoโ€™s silence is unsettling and Iโ€™m still not convinced you arenโ€™t Lightโ€™s scum buddy after yesterdayโ€™s lynch.

All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.

everyone needs to shut up and listen to me. My instincts here are those equal to that of a proud hunter. I will not be deterred from voting Light.

All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy
All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy.All work and no play makes TAC a dull boy

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Lynching Krog or anyone else won't give us any information. But lynching you or tac means we have More information.

But if in Worst case scenario we are dealing with 5 Scums then it's Krog or marimo.

If Light turns out to be Townie, how would that prove TAC is indeed scum?

I'm assuming TAC is extremely experienced. How would lynching a Towine this adamantly benefit him in any case?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
You can't be sure of he shoot you.

That's absurd not only from information point of view but also from tac point of view because the only way someone can be sure that person is sus is when they have town support or town invest roles.

Town killing roles like vig doesn't reflect someone is sus when kill fails.

And, we aren't lynching krog.

I am lynching you .

If you are scum then it clears tac.

If you are town then tac is scum and vig can shoot tac at night.

I keep telling you I can't write long posts. Why do you think I am positive in my assessment Reborn? I can't make it anymore clear.

No it won't. When I flip town you'll go after TAC and see he is town as well. The vig cannot shoot him because he is the vig.

No full reads @Reborn i donโ€™t have time and most players arenโ€™t worth it. I think @Queen is super suspicious for parroting the same vig idea as Light. Marinoโ€™s silence is unsettling and Iโ€™m still not convinced you arenโ€™t Lightโ€™s scum buddy after yesterdayโ€™s lynch.

everyone needs to shut up and listen to me. My instincts here are those equal to that of a proud hunter. I will not be deterred from voting Light.

WTF is this now??

Reborn

โ€Ž
I keep telling you I can't write long posts. Why do you think I am positive in my assessment Reborn? I can't make it anymore clear.

No it won't. When I flip town you'll go after TAC and see he is town as well. The vig cannot shoot him because he is the vig.
Oh really?

Then why you were sussing him yesterday?

Why you began this day with sus on him and even accused me of scum buddying with him when you knew he is vig?
. You're not pushing TAC at all. Honestly I am starting to think Sera was right and you two are buddies, and you starting Sera's lynch and mislynching him isn't helpful at all for your case.

Why aren't you pushing TAC? He didn't answer you at all. You put him in the neutral but leaning to sus list but not doing anything about him. To me it looks like you two are trying to distance from one another.
Your argument contradicts your action of this day itself

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Oh really?

Then why you were sussing him yesterday?

Why you began this day with sus on him and even accused me of scum buddying with him when you knew he is vig?

Your argument contradicts your action of this day itself
You're making me repeat myself Reborn. Back then I couldn't figure out why he was so adamant on me. After reading through the thread and seeing NW's post and him being the regular distractor I figured he blocked TAC on N1. Pick up on why I am sure TAC was blocked n2 as well.

I already explained that I sused you and him when you weren't pushing him. After reading why you aren't pushing him I told you I understand where you are coming from. After re-reading and connecting the dots I made this post.

It probably does since it's not some concatenation I made up but the truth.

Not much from what I remember.

Why not? Killing TAC is exactly what I would do if I were scum. He was clear that he would pursue those who opposed, even though I didn't really do that, Cinera's lynch. Keeping him alive and killing Nat would only isolate myself for him and present a big problem. Killing him however wouldn't.

Yes, and I believe I have an idea why. And I'll explain below.

You are right, we can't.

I think I figured out why. It's because TAC isn't scum. I'll have to be as vague as possible as to not break the rules. Please read carefully and connect the dots. Not just you, but all. @TheAncientCenturion you especially.

Reborn think of who would be the over zealous idiot who would shoot someone on the first day. Are you following? I am trying not to name them, but I think you can understand.
Now, whom did our regular distractor(NW) have on his sus list after N1?
Here's his post

And what happened on n1? One kill was stopped. Who did NW, our regular distractor, find sus the most? Who would he distract? Are you getting what I am saying?

Moving on, what happened on N2? There were two attempts at a kill that failed. NW was basically a cleared townie so the town shooter wouldn't shoot him. NW distracted either a mafia member or indie. But two kills were stopped. That would mean that the town shooter was stopped as well. Who was susing me the most Reborn? Who's the same idiot that would shoot people on the first day? Do you understand Reborn? The reason why TAC thinks I am scum is because he's tried to shoot me twice and I am still here. Once he was blocked by NW, the other time by someone else. He doesn't have anything on me, please understand why, except that I am alive. Please read everything carefully. Every word there has a purpose.

As I said above, I think TAC is a townie.

Jew is giving me a townie vibe as well. He's expressing his opinion freely, not shying away from it.

Marimo seems a bit scummy to me. He's blending in, going with the general consensus.

I voted for Krog yesterday and I still believe him to be some type of scum. Maybe mafia maybe independent party.

Queen, you've also been quite inactive. Don't know what to make of that. Post some more please, give us your reads.

FB doesn't feel like a townie after his posts today. He might not be mafia, but there's a chance he's the independent party.

Rayan's a weird one to me. Hasn't said much. He did vote for Cinera among the first ones and kept his vote later on.

Reborn's still playing like he has so far. Pushing around, asking questions, probing. I had thought he was scum when I thought TAC was one too, but now I am leaning towards him being town.

Krogo try to push a case against me two times in a row and two times with false arguments
I said the same argument because I got the user mixed up, you've still been pretty quiet and unproductive till now same as me, so don't try to pass this off as false.

Vote lynch Light.

Trying to push the vote on me because I got him and rayan mixed up. Ignoring rayan's bull about me using 2 different ways to push it on him when the evidence of him being less active was there to begin with till now and he admits it himself that he wasn't very active. Also trying to make it seem like I was pushing him when I mentioned why I was suspect of him is also a bit far. I never pushed anything on him merely said I was suspect of him for a reason. Got a username mixed up in a conversation, it happens.

@Kiwipom

It is weird that Queen assumes we have a big, and Light assumes I am the vig. Iโ€™m not sure what narrative theyโ€™re pushing here.
yes, you right, bold of me to assume there is a vigilante doing shit in this game instead of a second serial killer while EVERY game I played so far there was a fucking vigilante and never two neutral killers at the same time

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
@krogothwolf and what is your answer for that :

Krogo : nyways the lynch from Rayan doesn't really automean they're town. They could have dropped it early(which they did) then forgotten about it and kept the lynch up on them without remembering by the time day ended. Could be them bussing their own teammate for town cred. Who knows.

Rayan : Are you talking about Cinera lynch ?
Jew and I voted against Cinera maybe one or two hours at best before the end of the day phase and I have made a big post about why I chose to vote against Cin.

Second time you try to suss me without basis ....

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Light seems to be the SK as I had imagined. I doubt he is a bulletproof GF.

Having him out of the equation means one less potential kill at night so he has to vanish.

Cards moved enough to show almost total faith in TAC. And as I had announced, I would have voted Light in case of majority casted upon this man.

Unvote
Vote Lynch Light

Reborn

โ€Ž
Light seems to be the SK as I had imagined. I doubt he is a bulletproof GF.

Having him out of the equation means one less potential kill at night so he has to vanish.

Cards moved enough to show almost total faith in TAC. And as I had announced, I would have voted Light in case of majority casted upon this man.

Unvote
Vote Lynch Light
Scum

I will cut your wings

There has to be invest roles like investigator, tracker, watcher in this game.

This is no claim game but I want us to coordinate now.

Someone invest queen. If she is scum then with final and light, there can be only two options

1)we win if there are only four Scums

2)if there are five then only one scum is Left and then it won't be hard to pinpoint who.

Town invest roles like investigator or sheriff must cross check Queen tonight.

If there are trackers and watcher then go for marimo or krog as well.

This is no claim but one can find indirect ways to give hints without claiming. That's creativity and smartness. Don't be passive.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Wow, man I didn't really expect this. Almost everyone voted for me except Marimo. @Marimo_420 why didn't you? Do me the honours and make me the unanimous lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.