[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen is playing how I tend to play at times, sidetracked by mechanics. I don't recall seeing her play that in the other games I've plaed so not sure if she's just interested or actually scum trying to be active without doing much.

Marimo, no idea, I don't fault him for looking at me as sus as my actions aren't exactly great due to inactivity and late sera lynch. He is trying to be active and hunt for scum. I feel hes focused on only 3 people though but no real fault to him or his behaviour that screams scummy to me.
Post automatically merged:

Doc action still goes off. Also protection.
i've only got internet for a short period of time rn so I need to compensate my lack of activity this day phase in the next few hours
I always relied on mechanics, they are important in no claim games, only 2 or 3 here could be possibly vigi and all of them are kinda sus, if the vigi is the same as last kiwi game they don't have any more bullets so it's not a problem for town discovering who is the vigi, it would clear someone
also if there is 2 neutral killer roles town is screwed
so it's important establishing if we have a vigi

Queen meta is off.

She is good townie player and an active one.

But this game she is totally off

I have a question for you.

You said rayan is sus because he accused of being inactive while he himself being inactive. Right?

But marimo is kind of same. He even voted you. So why not putting both rayan and marimo as sus and only Rayan?

I already told earlier that one kill failed most likely due to nw. This is most likely to happen because he could distract

Game can have more than one town protect roles. So a dead doctor doesn't mean we can't have another town protect roles.
I feel he's trying hard to scum hunt then Rayan to me and putting more effort into it. I mean rayan did lynch cinera and marimo lynched beta so I could be off on this but just the way the 2 are trying differently to me.

i've only got internet for a short period of time rn so I need to compensate my lack of activity this day phase in the next few hours
I always relied on mechanics, they are important in no claim games, only 2 or 3 here could be possibly vigi and all of them are kinda sus, if the vigi is the same as last kiwi game they don't have any more bullets so it's not a problem for town discovering who is the vigi, it would clear someone
also if there is 2 neutral killer roles town is screwed
so it's important establishing if we have a vigi
I'm just saying I don't recall seeing you play this way, I do the same thing so I cant judge you for it just don't recall if you did this before.

A no claim game we can't establish anything exists till we see a corpse though so its really not going to help us figure out if a vig exists or not.

@Finalbeta I know some of it must have been sleep, but you’ve been awfully absent since the whole jester thing...
I just woke up and my target is still Reborn.

I'm not 100% whetted by the idea TAC isn't messing with us, however he seems to have nothing to gather from such strategy.

Light should be SK in my book.

Lynching him holds value as well. I have been on Reborn for days however.

I will be glad to lynch Light if majority will saddle onto him.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I have a weird feeling on Rayan, he points out me being sus because I'm not as active but he's basically being the same way. Its a little odd for someone to point to another due to inactivity when they're trying to hide themselves with little activity.
Can you quote the post where I said I sussing you ? I don't really remeber and I don't really find it either. I don't really know about what you are talking about because I honestly don't remember saying you were sus, especially because you were not active.

I think the only think I ever said about you was that to light :
Light : Yup. That's why I am asking him questions. I am not too confident in my read after having the same read on Gianfi. Have you played with Krog before Rayan? Would you say he's a good, experienced player?

Rayan : I think we played once but he died quickly haha, so I can't say we exchanged much. But he seems to be a good player

And yesterday I was not inactive at all, but for 8h I had to sleep... Once again not a really complelling argument.

I am eager to see your answer

My internet issues are fixed

I'm coming for you, Mafia Members, Serial Killer, Survivor and Serial Killer 2 (or Dumb Vigilante).

@Marimo_420 I see you liking posts here, do you have anything you want to tell us?
I feel he's trying hard to scum hunt then Rayan to me and putting more effort into it. I mean rayan did lynch cinera and marimo lynched beta so I could be off on this but just the way the 2 are trying differently to me.

I'm just saying I don't recall seeing you play this way, I do the same thing so I cant judge you for it just don't recall if you did this before.

A no claim game we can't establish anything exists till we see a corpse though so its really not going to help us figure out if a vig exists or not.
unlike the other town roles, everyone can see what the vigilante is doing at night

Last edited by a moderator:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

I'm coming for you, Mafia Members, Serial Killer, Survivor and Serial Killer 2 (or Dumb Vigilante).

@Marimo_420 I see you liking posts here, do you have anything you want to tell us?

unlike the other town roles, everyone can see what the vigilante is doing at night
You aren't townie queen

If I re consider everything you said, then indirectly you have implied that you are third party but a harmless one

Anyway @Marimo_420 give me your reads

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
(4) Cinera - Rayan, FB, Jew, Gianfi, FB
(1) Rayan - Celestia
(4) Finalbeta - TAC, Marimo, Natalija, Cinera
(1) TAC - Light

Cinera will be lynched.
@krogothwolf at the very least, by using the D1 results we can say that both Jew and Rayan aren't Mafia.They seem to both give off townie vibes.

@Reborn I think you're town. You seem to be the mos active scum hunter atm. Jew and Rayan don't appear to be scummy based of off their comments and their Day1 voting. Also when reading through TAC's meassages, it actually makes sense on the decisions on why he opted to vote against FB and not Cinera. Again this could be a vey good cover-up but his arguments seem solid.

Light I'm not entirely sure on, but like you and the others have pointed out, it will provide more info on TAC's position if Light is the one who gets lynched today.

I still stand by what I said in this post.

No it's fine. Lights explanation checks out on Beta. Why would he add a vote to Cinera, and make it a rng decider on D1 if he's jester? He would want to get lynched.

I'm now inclined to believe he's another third party that isn't jester, maybe a sk. He can't be mafia for obvs reasons.

Krog and Queen are the two major sus and I'm leaning towards light being scum as well..

I will remain with Krog for now.
Krog and Queen are Mafia, with Beta being a third party at the very least.
If Light turns out to be Mafia, or a third party than I will be wrong about one of the first 2. Either one of Queen and Krog will have the potential to be town.

Reborn

I think I heard enough. I made up my mind on what to do next.

Wait for my next post

@TheAncientCenturion apart from light who are your other sus.

You are hell bent on light but Don't tell me you don't have reads on others even on day 3.

Give me your full reads

The activity in this game on behalf of Townie sucks

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It probably does since it's not some concatenation I made up but the truth.

Not much from what I remember.

Why not? Killing TAC is exactly what I would do if I were scum. He was clear that he would pursue those who opposed, even though I didn't really do that, Cinera's lynch. Keeping him alive and killing Nat would only isolate myself for him and present a big problem. Killing him however wouldn't.

Yes, and I believe I have an idea why. And I'll explain below.

You are right, we can't.

I think I figured out why. It's because TAC isn't scum. I'll have to be as vague as possible as to not break the rules. Please read carefully and connect the dots. Not just you, but all. @TheAncientCenturion you especially.

Reborn think of who would be the over zealous idiot who would shoot someone on the first day. Are you following? I am trying not to name them, but I think you can understand.
Now, whom did our regular distractor(NW) have on his sus list after N1?
Here's his post

And what happened on n1? One kill was stopped. Who did NW, our regular distractor, find sus the most? Who would he distract? Are you getting what I am saying?

Moving on, what happened on N2? There were two attempts at a kill that failed. NW was basically a cleared townie so the town shooter wouldn't shoot him. NW distracted either a mafia member or indie. But two kills were stopped. That would mean that the town shooter was stopped as well. Who was susing me the most Reborn? Who's the same idiot that would shoot people on the first day? Do you understand Reborn? The reason why TAC thinks I am scum is because he's tried to shoot me twice and I am still here. Once he was blocked by NW, the other time by someone else. He doesn't have anything on me, please understand why, except that I am alive. Please read everything carefully. Every word there has a purpose.

As I said above, I think TAC is a townie.

Jew is giving me a townie vibe as well. He's expressing his opinion freely, not shying away from it.

Marimo seems a bit scummy to me. He's blending in, going with the general consensus.

I voted for Krog yesterday and I still believe him to be some type of scum. Maybe mafia maybe independent party.

Queen, you've also been quite inactive. Don't know what to make of that. Post some more please, give us your reads.

FB doesn't feel like a townie after his posts today. He might not be mafia, but there's a chance he's the independent party.

Rayan's a weird one to me. Hasn't said much. He did vote for Cinera among the first ones and kept his vote later on.

Reborn's still playing like he has so far. Pushing around, asking questions, probing. I had thought he was scum when I thought TAC was one too, but now I am leaning towards him being town.
@Reborn @RayanOO Have you read my post? Please read it and give me an answer. I don't wanna be mislynched and for town to lose the game. Please pay attention to all the words. There's a reason for them. I am at work now, so I can't make any lengthy posts. I can sneak in a post or two. I get off sometime around 2 hours from now.

Can you quote the post where I said I sussing you ? I don't really remeber and I don't really find it either. I don't really know about what you are talking about because I honestly don't remember saying you were sus, especially because you were not active.

I think the only think I ever said about you was that to light :
Light : Yup. That's why I am asking him questions. I am not too confident in my read after having the same read on Gianfi. Have you played with Krog before Rayan? Would you say he's a good, experienced player?

Rayan : I think we played once but he died quickly haha, so I can't say we exchanged much. But he seems to be a good player

And yesterday I was not inactive at all, but for 8h I had to sleep... Once again not a really complelling argument.

I am eager to see your answer
I got you an a person you were conversing with confused actually then. Thats my bad. I got you and Light Mixed up in an early reply. I thought you were the one who had said you sus me and Light had replied saying Ganfi was town.

You have been somewhat quiet most of the game though.

No, you're just assuming its a town firing off blank shots, there is no proof its actually a vig besides you think so. There's no proof that its a vig or not. For all we know its you and youre trying to pass it off as a vig but its another SK.

Oh man that is one hell of a broken post lol. I'm surprised the mentions worked.

Anyways the lynch from Rayan doesn't really automean they're town. They could have dropped it early(which they did) then forgotten about it and kept the lynch up on them without remembering by the time day ended. Could be them bussing their own teammate for town cred. Who knows.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Marimo_420[/USER] I see you liking posts here, do you have anything you want to tell us?
Sorry didn't get notification since it was a merged post.

As for the liking, I just like posts which are great, or posts which kinda make sense to me. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing either way.

You still sus af btw.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
nyways the lynch from Rayan doesn't really automean they're town. They could have dropped it early(which they did) then forgotten about it and kept the lynch up on them without remembering by the time day ended. Could be them bussing their own teammate for town cred. Who knows.
Are you talking about Cinera lynch ?
Jew and I voted against Cinera maybe one or two hours at best before the end of the day phase and I have made a big post about why I chose to vote against Cin.

Second time you try to suss me without basis ....

Reborn

@Reborn @RayanOO Have you read my post? Please read it and give me an answer. I don't wanna be mislynched and for town to lose the game. Please pay attention to all the words. There's a reason for them. I am at work now, so I can't make any lengthy posts. I can sneak in a post or two. I get off sometime around 2 hours from now.
I read your post.

And, there are issues.

1) you are assuming that tac is vig and shooted at you on two consecutive Nights

2) you are assuming that tac is stupid enough to fire as a vig on first two nights

3) you are assuming that tac is sussing you because his kills failed on you.

Your case is Based on assumptions. More so when kills getting failed on someone doesn't amount to that person being sus.

Now let me tell you Where problem lies and problem lies in your gameplay.

1) your reads - i went through your reads from day one. You haven't had any clear read on anyone. That's speak diplomatic stance. If it would have happened on one occasion then I could have understood it but it happened since day one.

2)on controversial one vs one such as sera vs me or cin vs final - on both occasions you didn't take any stance and were diplomatic. You had no concrete opinion on both occasions.

3)voting and building cases - you randomly voted tac when most were voting cin or final on day one.

No vote from you on day two. I have yet to see you actually pushing someone for a Lynch and its
What does it imply? You aren't decisive and bold and are being diplomatic.

Voting and building cases - you didn't build any case so far....

Infact, I noticed that you were defensive when someone sussed you.

Such gameplay is scum gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.