Ekko
Hayumi
Indigo

Slight scum:

Nibel (getting lighter)
Orca

Stronger scum:

Cake
Why do you have no read on me when I've involved myself with interacting with you, Reloaded, T-Pein, Ultra, Naomi, and Luka?

Thoughts so far:

Ultra: Think his approach is just different, but will keep an eye on him and see.
Indigo: I liked his read on me and his energy. Reminds me of Wrestling Game.
Fuji/Watson: Don‘t ever see Fuji faking Miller and Watson also claimed that. Just Town.
Ratchet: I like how he‘s noticing the same I did at the time. Slight Town.
Reloaded: Town at first, but he fell off a bit.
Ekko: I don‘t ever see a scum Ekko start a wagon on me when I‘m basically a consensus Town read. His reasoning is so whack, too. But he seems convinced which resembles his play from FV game. So leaning Town who just has a horrendous read.
Naomi: Just Town.
Michelle: Just Town.
Polar: Could start a push on me as scum under the pretext of me just being spiteful and acting like a jerk (which I also did as scum in Avatar), but isn‘t using this opportunity. So lean Town.
Orca: His reaction towards the push on him was overall weaker. Slight scum.
Nibel: Didn‘t like his reactions at all so far. Slight scum.
Cake: Hard struggling for content. Scum lean.
SeaTonnes: Could be Town. I like his style.
Fang: Idek.
Mango: Idek.
Yeah don't like this.

@Ekkologix I'm happy with flipping Flower here if this is the extent now that she's retracting so easily her earlier town feel on Reloaded while trying to pocket Ratchet and Polar. Her reads feel very insincere and coming off as posturing, trying to get people to sheep her and looks like a new step in her scum play.

[Vote Lynch Flower]

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
id suggest u read my most recent posts, the crux of my argument is flower is being super performative and hiding her shit pushes under the facade of "revenge" and "being pissed off".. it's nonsense reasoning

she hopped from ultra (who could be a teammate of hers btw) just because he town read her. i dont even recall her asking him to claim, and btw she has no grudge against ultra so the pissed off comment doesnt apply here and she didnt use it, but it clearly tells u thats not the mentality she started the game with

against orca and nibel she is pushing them for no reason, i can't put this more into words. ask her yourself what's the case on nibel and orca, she has nothing

nibel wasnt afraid of her, he isnt hiding either. he clearly explained himself and gave his reads, but flower has not discussed any of them, because she doesn't really care to read nibel, because she is scum

also there is a subtle difference between how a scum gives town reads. flower's reads seem like she skimmed over the players and saw that they did something that seem townie so she gave the town read, she hasnt put more dept into it or into the possibility of them faking it etc..

for the record her town reads r going to be mostly accurate, i dont disagree with them, i disagree with how she arrived at them, specially the seatonne and ultra ones

again to sum it up, my main focal point is she is approaching nibel/orca with such a high confidence disregarding all they have to say. if you think nibel can town via reading his posts, then u shud see how flower's approach is legitimately agenda driven since she gave him 0 chance/consideration, which is against her town MO
Super noted. :bamathink:

Will pop in whenever possible - I would like if Ratchet could catch up unless he's also limited on time, I am interested in an overall take on the game state and where he's at so I can pick his brains

Going in 30 minutes early to do extra work

I am going to be livid if my station today was not cleaned last night, gonna go full midget Hulk on some of these lazy fucks

Yeah don't like this.

@Ekkologix I'm happy with flipping Flower here if this is the extent now that she's retracting so easily her earlier town feel on Reloaded while trying to pocket Ratchet and Polar. Her reads feel very insincere and coming off as posturing, trying to get people to sheep her and looks like a new step in her scum play.

[Vote Lynch Flower]
Entertaining Ekko's nonsense push.

-1 Town Points.

Status
Not open for further replies.