Chapter Discussion Jewerly Bonney literally asks if Nika will free her. Luffy vs Saturn....kinda has to happen lol.

Bro, Nika vs Saturn doesn’t have to be a prolonged fight, but there’s definitely gonna be a brief clash between them. It’s clownish to say that Gorosei Saturn won’t have a clash with the greatest enemy of Imu and the Gorosei. Maybe Nika briefly starts to fight Saturn, Kizaru gets back up and joins in, and then the Ancient Robot shows up to occupy Saturn while Luffy beats Kizaru
@Shiroyru you are putting words in my mouth. I never once said they WONT have a clash. I said Saturn doesnt have to fall this arc.

Kizaru is not unconscious and said he's getting up.... Why are we making up rules now when we all know how villains lose in this series?
I didn't said Kizaru's role is over but in the current state and if Kizaru don't show awakening him fighting Luffy is useless as I and most readers considers that Luffy already showed a clear superiority over him

Moreover fighting Kizaru serves to no purpose thematically, he's just a soldier whereas fighting Saturn story wise will lead to great developments

Let's Say Kizaru is Vergo and Saturn Caesar (even if I think Saturn IS stronger)
Why do you think Luffy didn't fight Vergo despite him being the strongest villain on PH ?
Because storywise it adds nothing both can't confront their ideology as Vergo didn't had one.
Post automatically merged:

They need to be put in Impel Down lol.

Using them as slaves is a nah.

But having them all die in that hellhole?

Nice.
Impel down in level 6 is cool you aren't tortured lmaoo
Them as slaves is good because those people thinks they are better than anyone.
It will broke them mentally and physically
I think they rather die than becoming slaves

I mean considering she is literally seconds from dying, not sure how this is possible in this exact moment.

Im really not sure what people expect lol, Luffy isn't recovering "immediately", and if he is on the ground like the rest of them, then he is also being held down by Saturn's power.

Wild to me that the Robot isnt the first option on everybody's list here, in at least causing chaos and stalling the Gorosei
Sure the robot comes in for a while, then kuma can show up and remove luffy pain and he can take over the fight. I can’t really see the robot saving the day in the end … this is yonko luffy first real challenge oda is gonna make him pop off. Also that paralyze ability has to have some sort of down side maybe it doesn’t work on conquerors or you have to make eye contact with Saturn at the end of the day I don’t really see it stopping luffy.

I mean considering she is literally seconds from dying, not sure how this is possible in this exact moment.

Im really not sure what people expect lol, Luffy isn't recovering "immediately", and if he is on the ground like the rest of them, then he is also being held down by Saturn's power.

Wild to me that the Robot isnt the first option on everybody's list here, in at least causing chaos and stalling the Gorosei
Because the robot looks like a zunesha 2.0 plot device after 3 chapters of inactivity we gave up hope on it.

Kuma can travel fast so last moment save is a possibility.

She will Free herself with a Powerful Attack
Just like Momo & Koby did

These Sub-Plots about Rise of Young Generation
That's why We have Momo telling Yamato not to intervene, Garp getting overwhelmed, Luffy totally Exhausted ... etc
Oda is simply creating Desperate Situations so that it's Young Characters who need to Shine

Killing them or using them as the new slaves (Cd's Im and Gorosei)
Just beating them isn't enough
See this is the issue of the One Piece world though.

Why do you think the humans are the dominant species? There were many more races judging by the fact that CDs exterminate them as "punishment".
There's a chance that before the void century humans were mistreated as lower beings until their new inventions (DF??) started to dominate others.
Imu could just as well have been initially the savior, but it's how he went about it. He ended up subjugating all others perhaps and kept them as slaves.

It could well be though he was never a good guy though.

Agenda > commonsense sadly
It's obviously gonna be either Kuma or the Iron Giant
Probably both but at different times

Do u think Oda will even kill Imu? Lol
Yes. Current era and Void Century are mirrored.

Not sure who current era Imu would be to fill in the void. BB? But obviously history repeats itself is a common theme. So Imu dying seems natural.
Post automatically merged:

I thought there will be luffy vs Kizaru round 2 lol :kobeha:

Saturn vs Nika will happen. Its obvious.
Well turns out he's just a side of beef lying on the pavement ready to be turned into bounty for Cross Guild.

We have more mentions of Nika in Kuma's flashback than in the actual story and people really think Luffy isn't fighting Saturn.
It's just absurd.
The shocking event will be the ultimate defeat of the Marines against the Strawhats Crew.
Everyone that tried to fight a Yonkou were destroyed, here it won't be different.
Oda already revealed Saturn's hybrid form and we know how badly he likes to keep those forms a secret.
Saturn is getting defeated and probably dying after to the Blackbeard Crew.