One Piece Chapter 1096: "Kumachi"

Who is the strongest fighter in God Valley?

• Total voters
That will be funny af lol.

Can't help, but laugh about fans complaing of "woke/SJW" in a show full of LGBT characters and commie undertones.
I actually like the LBGT/commie characters in the story cuz Oda doesn’t play around with ambiguities on that, he knows what he’s writing. MF Ivankov is peak character presence, love this guy to bits.

But when fans start to declare Yamato is a guy when she is otherwise mainly treated as a woman in the story and is just literally Oden-sexual. I thank god these fans aren’t the ones having an influence on OP weekly popularity.

C

CensoredbyWG

I actually like the LBGT/commie characters in the story cuz Oda doesn’t play around with ambiguities on that, he knows what he’s writing. MF Ivankov is peak character presence, love this guy to bits.

But when fans start to declare Yamato is a guy when she is otherwise mainly treated as a woman in the story and is just literally Oden-sexual. I thank god these fans aren’t the ones having an influence on OP weekly popularity.
True, anyone who looks at yamato and thinks anything other "woman" is insane

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Excellent Kuma backstory but God Valley is off-paneled, again...
It seems this is going to gear up towards Ginny's death which is when Kuma will probably earn his nickname of a Tyrant when he rages about her death... Gonna tie up nicely to him showing up on Egghead in the present timeline which could lead to his death eventually.

@Sasaki Kojirō "Man, Roger does seem to be a swordsman for real, and without a black blade, he's always carrying that sword around. Now I understand why Mihawk fans have been claiming for years that Mihawk > Roger...
It makes sense, especially now that Kaido has a Devil Fruit more powerful than Whitebeard's.

@Fleet Leader Fenaker @nik87 "

It only took 26 years for the audience in general to understand that Roger ultimately doesnt matter, is no benchmark of strength and is only a world-building background character who is not a part of end game but only hype device for many flashbacks... However, he is overused and is no longer as effective of a hype device as he once was.

Kaido has set a benchmark of strength that hasnt been seen before, Roger was merely his hypetool.
Azure Dragon makes Kaido into "King of Beasts" and since Zoans are beasts, it is confirmed that Kaido's DF is the strongest Zoan type.
That's why Kaido owes BM a life-long debt because she gave him Power(Azure Dragon DF) 38 years ago.

The very finale warms up with logias as appetizer, gets boiling with mythical Zoans from Gorosei and Imu, then goes a step up with people who possess multiple DFs(Blackbeard and Shiryu) and finally breaks the world with ultimate Hakimen - Zoro vs Mihawk.
When those two face off, no character in history will be comparable to those two. Roger never stood a chance.[/USER][/QUOTE]

The God Valley flashback is key to one piece that’s for sure no wonder hid this important info

Also God Valley probably had red poneglyphs.

Also it seems Whiteboard hates Xebec he certainly sounds the luffy before Luffy but lacks crews respect.

Excellent Kuma backstory but God Valley is off-paneled, again...
It seems this is going to gear up towards Ginny's death which is when Kuma will probably earn his nickname of a Tyrant when he rages about her death... Gonna tie up nicely to him showing up on Egghead in the present timeline which could lead to his death eventually.

@Sasaki Kojirō "Man, Roger does seem to be a swordsman for real, and without a black blade, he's always carrying that sword around. Now I understand why Mihawk fans have been claiming for years that Mihawk > Roger...
It makes sense, especially now that Kaido has a Devil Fruit more powerful than Whitebeard's.

@Fleet Leader Fenaker @nik87 "

It only took 26 years for the audience in general to understand that Roger ultimately doesnt matter, is no benchmark of strength and is only a world-building background character who is not a part of end game but only hype device for many flashbacks... However, he is overused and is no longer as effective of a hype device as he once was.

Kaido has set a benchmark of strength that hasnt been seen before, Roger was merely his hypetool.
Azure Dragon makes Kaido into "King of Beasts" and since Zoans are beasts, it is confirmed that Kaido's DF is the strongest Zoan type.
That's why Kaido owes BM a life-long debt because she gave him Power(Azure Dragon DF) 38 years ago.

The very finale warms up with logias as appetizer, gets boiling with mythical Zoans from Gorosei and Imu, then goes a step up with people who possess multiple DFs(Blackbeard and Shiryu) and finally breaks the world with ultimate Hakimen - Zoro vs Mihawk.
When those two face off, no character in history will be comparable to those two. Roger never stood a chance.[/USER]
[/QUOTE]
It might be retold later . Oda hid important info I think whatever both Roger and rocks looking for it has to do with One piece.

They allied themselves with the only member of the grupo who DIDNT share the same beliefs aka sanji.
No, they allied with Germa 66. Reread the actual arc.

Not to mention the focus on gender given on kiku and yamato even though i disagree with that.
I'm assuming you're referring to Yamato, but why bring her up if you disagree with it?

Fishman island was about racism.
In that arc, the villain group was from the marginalized group.

Sabaody with slavery and human traffic backed by economic elite.
Slavery and human trafficking aren't left-wing exclusive issues. What are you talking about?

If this gets too political, we'll take this to another thread.

Whitebeard's fruit limits him; for example, he cannot completely destroy the area he's fighting in because it would harm him, given that he lacks the ability to fly. In contrast, Kaido can fly, and if he wishes, he can completely destroy the island he's fighting on without it affecting him. He can also make the island soar using his blazing flames, truly the strongest living creature on land, sea, and air.
People really underestimate the advantage that you get by having a form of flight. That kind of mobility + AoE gives you a serious advantage among top tier pirate battles, especially when you factor in crews and conquest. Which is how you dominate the oceans in OP.

What a shite of a chapter.

1. Saturn appearing in front of Big Mom & Kuma and choosing to prioritize attacking Kuma who already ate the devil fruit, while Big Mom is still holding a DF and is attacking the island

What is this? Why is he focusing on Kuma when Rocks are literally attacking the island and Big Mom is in front of him?
What happened to staying out of sight?

2. Oda fucked up the designs of Roger and Kaido

3. "THAT man stole THAT now THEY want THAT back"

4. *Characters appearing, doing nothing and cutting away*

Peak Loda writing.
This chapter is probably good only for the lowest common denominator. Can't see anyone with brain consooming this shite.

Saturn's comment last chapter abt how the Strawhats is "a pirate crew that cooperates" alrdy hinted towards his direct involvement in God Valley fight but now we actually see him in proximity with Big Mom and others.. I have no doubt Saturn did something very crucial back then. Even Iva says they only report Garp as the sole hero bcs that'll clearly elevate Marines' image in the public eyes

Have we ever seen Bogard's eyes or even him speaking once in the manga.

Every time he appears, he's either standing menacingly on the side or doing some swordsman JoJo pose.

Also, the guy is ageless apparently LoL