Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Timothy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Winters Socalo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Thank you @AverageNamiEnjoyer
:sweat:
Tsubaki (Paruuu75) translated the questions and answers from the live stream.
It’s sooooo interesting and I’m hyped for the future
Spoilers ahead

[COLOR=RGB(var(--black))] Someone asked about Debit and she answered: "Fans who like Debit should better read the next chapter in October"
-About Lavi : "I'm really sorry for Lavi fans, please wait a little longer, I am myself waiting for him. But, just wait a little longer, you'll see. If I could hang out with him, I would take him to a Japanese BBQ so he could eat a lot, it would be my way to apologize to him."
-About Kanda and Lenalee : "Please wait for Lenalee as well...I can't say much but you'll see...When we follow Kanda...you'll see Kanda and Lenalee being...I can't say more" (she voluntarily censored herself here)

Other questions
-Who is the Heart ? "You obviously know that I CAN'T tell you"
-What is love? I want to show this in my manga. This probably the thing I won't never forget"
-About the covers: "My editors are always like "please draw Kanda!", I think Kanda is very popular within the staff...but I want to draw other characters. And when I drew Lavi for the RISE cover, it got a very good reception, so I was allowed to draw Lenalee for the next cover. I know a lot of you like Kanda, and my editors too, but I want to give spotlight to other characters as well." Will Tyki get a cover ? "hmmmm I wish to, yes. I think it will eventually happen. My real wish is for the Earl or Wisely to get a cover, but it seems pretty impossible."

Some random questions and facts about Hoshino
[/COLOR]
She doesn't like banana so if you bring a present, no banana-taste food!
-She is not interested in "alcohol, cigarette, games and men" (!) specifically in that order..
-She has never met Togashi-sensei (lol)
-She gave her authorization to have her name used in Jujutsu kaisen last year
-She likes Starbucks, Hoshino Coffe, MacDonald, and Coco Ichi (a curry restaurant in Japan)
-She likes Araki-sensei from JoJo
-She has never been to England or Scotland so all the landscapes are from pictures on the internet
-She would not hang out with Kanda as she thinks they would no get along
-She thinks Krory's fans have the greatest taste❣️
-She can't speak English but she reads all the comments

Some interesting foreshadowings

She didn’t reveal Allen's song

all credits go to Tsubaki

@Konstantis @Mr.9000 @notAfanboy @Ice devil slayer @Natalija @Playa4321 @Flower @MonsterKaido @RayanOO @Light D Lamperouge @Welkin @Aldini @wordy @Cream filled donut7 @Okamakama @Aldarion

A little confused, what is the old lady praying for :luffywat:
Yeah it’s a little bit confusing
I think we should wait for a better translation but I understood 2 things:
- Cross got punished by God and it makes totally sense. This is why he said "God is this mission more important than human life?"
His mission is an order/punishment from God

- Allen Walker will disappear because he will either become Nea or learn about his old self. Cross and the old Lady are leading him to this path and they feel guilty but they still hope that Allen will overcome this

A little confused, what is the old lady praying for :luffywat:
Yeah it’s a little bit confusing
I think we should wait for a better translation but I understood 2 things:
- Cross got punished by God and it makes totally sense. This is why he said "God is this mission more important than human life?"
His mission is an order/punishment from God
- Allen Walker will disappear because he will either become Nea or learn about his old self. Cross and the old Lady are leading him to this path and they feel guilty but they still hope that Allen will overcome this
Ok, let me check russian translation, case english was made from russian.
Basically she is praying for that woman who lives in Mansion to die like Cross Marian, because she is a real part of Cross Marian and Nea's scheme.