Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon being a former marine got nothing to do with Akainu hunting Luffy, y'all reading too much drama into it. The fact that he is a high profile rising criminal who happens to be Garp's grandson and the son of worst criminal in the world is what Akainu had in mind and he literally says it lol, just following through with his criminal by blood mentality
He constantly refers to Luffy as "Dragon's son" while he did refer to Ace by his name.

Don't think it is the same

This is awesome theory but it's hard to believe thar Cross Guild will be SHs final opponents when we have WG.

But i think they will be the SHs final opp
The big thing is I think the WG is slowly falling apart and Utopia (which is another name for heaven) will take its place and Imu will join Utopia after seeing that his WG is falling apart promising them ultimate military power in the form of Uranus.

That would make it:
Luffy vs Imu
Zoro vs Mihawk
Sanji vs Crocodile
Sabo vs Doflamingo
Usopp vs Moriah
Robin vs Kuro
Franky vs Krieg
Jinbe vs Arlong

All of these work for the characters completion of their character arcs. The only odd ones out are Nami, Chopper, and Brook. But I’m sure oda can bring back some characters or power up some forgotten characters to make this work.

Thank you for quoting the whole circus, it'll be easier to expose you frauds in the future.

How Dragon leaving the marines is a fucking W for your admiral circus?

Don't you dare to fucking claim Garp, Dragon and Coby. These guys are conquerors who left the marines because they didn't want to be mere cogs like your fucking idols. They have my outmost respect and they are stronger than your idols.

On the other hand, Kizaru, Akainu are slaves of the World Government who serve tea and lobster to the Celestial Dragons.
I lay claim to all of them even loby, because at the end of the day they are marines, not pirates. Loby’s literal dream in life is to be an admiral, he elevates the rank even higher in his head than us admiral wankers do.

Garp was literally offered the admiral position, and while he turned down the promotion, he is as active of a marine as can be, is usually in the same room as the other top ranking marines when decisions are being made, and taught Kuzan how to fight.

Dragon remains to be seen.

The marines are a complex organization comprising complex people. You have marines that are fiercely loyal to the post like Akainu, others who are disillusioned and conflicted but remain nonetheless, I’d put Garp and Aokiji here, and the ones who believe they can change it for the better like Issho and Loby, and finally some who couldn’t stand what they saw and left, like Dragon.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
The big thing is I think the WG is slowly falling apart and Utopia (which is another name for heaven) will take its place and Imu will join Utopia after seeing that his WG is falling apart promising them ultimate military power in the form of Uranus.

That would make it:
Luffy vs Imu
Zoro vs Mihawk
Sanji vs Crocodile
Sabo vs Doflamingo
Usopp vs Moriah
Robin vs Kuro
Franky vs Krieg
Jinbe vs Arlong

All of these work for the characters completion of their character arcs. The only odd ones out are Nami, Chopper, and Brook. But I’m sure oda can bring back some characters or power up some forgotten characters to make this work.
What about the Gorosei and God Knights?

G

Gorosei Informer

Especially since Kid said to BM that he will lmao
Lmao aye, its such a waste of fantastic characters with Kidd and Law as well as some of the Beast Pirates.

I still cant believe Oda handled Smoothie and those other BM pirates THAT BADLY too, just downright abandoned and "forgot" about them, not even letting them react to the fall and "death" of their mother and captain onpanel FFS.

People who genuinely praise Wano unironically, when its a bigger disaster as a whole than Onigashima falling onto Wano itself would have been for the people of Wano ironically will never stop making me seethe, mald, fume, rage and whatever else lmao.

So many characters were butchered that arc that it was a genocide but not for the reasons we were expecting too lmfao. Mass character assassination ftw! Waterfall > Yonko Crew! (Well it was them being unable to stop fucking King and then Marco later but still lol)

I see less clownfoolery, less nonsense at any circus I can think of and imagine!

:joker::pepebuggy::beanmean::vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.