Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
I think Bonney is actually an adult and was alive at the time of this flashback already but I like seeing y'all bicker about her age so :kayneshrug:
I want Bonney to be 24, but I'm scared at this point.

Oda trolling us, or Oda just being a horny freak, are both possible here.

Fuck it, at least it got Rootbeer banned.

Accepting a change in schedule and listening to your body does wonders
Araki switched to monthly iirc around the end of Golden Wind or so (maybe even Stone Ocean)
And he's been popping off parts like crazy. At a better pace than before
The problem is, One Piece seems to be weekly jump's cash cow. May not be Oda's choice, otherwise it would have happened years ago.

I can imagine they see a correlation between those that buy issues with One Piece in vs when it is on break

Is the world off better with or without the police ?
It is better off with police, but certainly, the things they are critiqued for go against the very laws established. A cop that shoots a black guy 10 times in the back out of racist agenda, will face consequences. Saying that the world is better off with police and absolute justice requires a black kid stealing bubble gum being executed is quite wild, you know what I mean? Same goes for Akainu blowing up a ship with hundreds of civilians because there might be a scholar who dared to study the past (as if latter is a crime to begin with, justifying to annihilate an island). Akainu by our standards would be a war criminal.

Dragon did it right leaving as he figured there isn't really justice in there. The Marine's main job is to protect the interests of the ruling class, which commits genocides and enslaves people. Arguing that the institution Marines also handles a lot of bad guys can't be used as a counter argument.

The problem is, One Piece seems to be weekly jump's cash cow. May not be Oda's choice, otherwise it would have happened years ago.

I can imagine they see a correlation between those that buy issues with One Piece in vs when it is on break
I think my post was a continuation of the Horikoshi discussion?
I'm aware of the Jump-One Piece dynamic ofc, there's more at play there
But other series are easily replacable and can be moved around. Black Clover being a recent example.
Horikoshi has been putting out 10-12 page chapters pretty often the last few years. A cry for help by any margin

Status
Not open for further replies.