Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Its obviously advcoa + advcoc but Im still waiting for you to show me advcoa alone having haki buildup that only happens to basic coa which we know he didnt use and coating
Bruh that's not AdCoC. And I'm not even getting into this useless argument or going through 500+ chapters to figure it out.
AdCoA came to us in wano , And Luffy only demonstrated ID and Barrier. He didn't do the repulsion like Rayleigh and wano old man. Or sentoumaru.
What Coby did is simply heavy dose of AdCoA and it didn't even do anything rather than destroying a fucking hand.

AdCoC ain't this pathetic give up.

According to spoilers,he was supposed to become an admiral,but refused.I think he is a solid top tier at least.
Not Goatik spoilers? If this real then it would be a way bigger deal.

That being said it doesn’t really change much, Sengoku was also an Admiral. Admiral is nothing special.

Bruh that's not AdCoC. And I'm not even getting into this useless argument or going through 500+ chapters to figure it out.
AdCoA came to us in wano , And Luffy only demonstrated ID and Barrier. He didn't do the repulsion like Rayleigh and wano old man. Or sentoumaru.
What Coby did is simply heavy dose of AdCoA and it didn't even do anything rather than destroying a fucking hand.

AdCoC ain't this pathetic give up.
I think he exhausted his haki in one go with emission barrier.

again you have yet to show me advcoa having haki buildup before an attack
what usage? you're saying he can do something no else in the story did with advcoa but yeah not gonna waste time you have yet to find a picture and just stating headcannon/coping

Was barrier used?
I don't know missed it probably.
But this emission definitely took a huge reserve of haki for sure.
It looked like it.
Post automatically merged:

Was barrier used?
I don't know missed it probably.
But this emission definitely took a huge reserve of haki for sure.
It looked similar to Elizabellos's punch to me.So i assume it was emission coa.

C

Cruxroux

again you have yet to show me advcoa having haki buildup before an attack
what usage? you're saying he can do something no else in the story did with advcoa but yeah not gonna waste time you have yet to find a picture and just stating headcannon/coping
That's simply concentrating a lot of haki on hands.
AdCoC trails are never this small. Its barely his first sized lol.

Not Goatik spoilers? If this real then it would be a way bigger deal.

That being said it doesn’t really change much, Sengoku was also an Admiral. Admiral is nothing special.
Depends, perhaps. If this is true, it would make him the youngest Admiral by a large gap. The others are around theirs 50s.
Dragon, what, 30 something at the time?

Being a Admiral may be nothing special anymore but I would consider it special if he could have become one at such an age.

Status
Not open for further replies.