Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
no one gonna talk about ginny = lilith (vega 02) possibility ?

some hint for ginny is lilith:
- their hair are very similar + a headset
- their main weapon is gun
- there a "02" on the ammo box ginny sits on (last page)
- "unexpected enemy" probably has some connection with vegapunk (just a speculation)

and also there unusual word "sister" on her t-shirt (no idea yet.. lmao)
I did talk about it in previous chapter spoiler discussion threads. Nobody picked it up.

I was saying VegaPunk has to have gotten his gene material or bodies from somewhere.
It might be he either genetically engineered his extra bodies or they were once actual people he reused after their death and retrained their brains.
We might see the 6 paths of VegaPunk fully revealed as 6 characters who had different strengths in the past. Pythagoras / Euclid could be based on ancient robot or technology though.

Your speculation on vegapunk being the unexpected enemy makes a lot of sense. However Dragon and Shaka were still communicating with one another.
Therefore someone else was the enemy. This unexpected enemy must have been Caesar being greedy and seeking money. VegaPunk was part of MADS: Judge, Caesar, Vegapunk
Also funded by Du Feld, which could have contributed funds to the betrayal.
How does Kizaru know VegaPunk exactly? He might have been involved in revs.
Why did we see a flashback specifically of Sakazuki and Bonney. Why does he hates pirates so much? He might have been involved in revs. We might find out why he's so hateful.

The discussion between Dragon while Luffy is on EggHead can also be viewed as foreshadowing of Dragon's arrival.

Finally the story focuses on Dragon and it is already his L: failing to protect Ginny / his subordinate.
Like Luffy saved Robin from Ennies Lobby, saved Sanji from Yonko Big Mom in her own headquarters.
Or people didn't really wanna attack Whitebeard's subordinates just because they were Whitebeard's subordinate.

Yet now nobody gives shit attacking Dragon's subordinate and Dragon will fail in rescuing her. We know the flashback gonna end with tragedy.
nika should have never existed and dragon should die as the greatest liberator. by creating nika oda is making dragon existance pointless. And Yeah Kuma is dragon biggest faillure.

Bonney is probably the daughter of a Celestial Dragon and Ginny, it explains her seemingly partial immunity like Doflamingo
If that's true, I truly wish the Celestial Dragons get the worst kind of punishment possible. Too bad One Piece is a shonen manga.
Kuma really suffered throughout his entire life.

I have to admit, Oda is really good at portraying them as menacing, vile, disgusting pieces of shits who trample over human life like it's nothing. I hope Luffy beats their aristocatric asses as soon as possible. I still can't see the WG not ending up as final villains.

Going against the world government mean to sacrifice alot just like in real life, sacrifice garp wasnt willing to make since the percentage of success is bellow 1% anyway and with the people you are trying to save sabotaging you on top.
Now I am beginning to understand Garp's POV. Earlier I used to criticise him for being a WG dog.

If that's true, I truly wish the Celestial Dragons get the worst kind of punishment possible. Too bad One Piece is a shonen manga.
Kuma really suffered throughout his entire life.

I have to admit, Oda is really good at portraying them as menacing, vile, disgusting pieces of shits who trample over human life like it's nothing. I hope Luffy beats their aristocatric asses as soon as possible. I still can't see the WG not ending up as final villains.
I expect it to be somewhat true considering how easy Hancock undressed for Luffy. Even for someone who is in love it's not normal to give yourself that quickly. No romance, no dating, no get to know each other ...
Post automatically merged:

What if Bonney is Ginny whose memories were wiped off by Kuma so she doesn't remember her tragic past?
It's what we said in an earlier post. Ginny might have been traumatized so badly it might have been better to wipe of memories of her life.

Kuma might have held some of those memories until Bonney got them.

Can Kuma wipe of years of a person's life and not just experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.