Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
readers shouldnt put their feeling into it while reading one piece anymore, oda lost the pot. this nika want is damaging everything. saturne doesnt even acknowlegde luffy as luffy but nika. everything is nika now, everyone want to be like nika and meet him.

Kuma would sent his pain to Saturn as potiec justice.

Basically kuma want Saturn to know what like to feel the pain of people oppressed by celestial dragons .
Good thing Kuma is pretty beat up now by your boy Akainu.
So yeah sending potiec justice would be nice and all but this is the Luffy show, so the chances of that happening are pretty slim unfortunately. <_<

So Kuma was doing what KO'ed and out of commissioned Zoro for half a arc in Thriller Bark every week and it wasn't that special or cool. Lmfao. Oda really had it out for Zoro this arc.
-Did no damage to Kaku, who gets speedblitz 1 shotted by Stussy who in turn got 1 shotted by Lucci
-Losing a clash with Kid Mihawk and getting blown back
-Stalemated by injured, base Luccis leg, needing to activate KOH Mode as a result
-KOH ACOC Zoro still fighting Lucci for loads of chapters now and offscreen, lasting longer then Luffy V Kizaru (is this the first time Zoros fight still going on after Luffys big one ended?)

Imagine if Zoro is still fight Lucci after Luffy gets back up and starts fighting Saturn lol.

I wonder if Oda himself somehow saw the ZKK and Luffy downplay posts and went "tf, nahhhh I gotta check you for disrespectin my boi" and decided to peg Zoro down in Egghead.
I remember so many Zoro fans saying Zoro was admiral level for scarring Kaido in Wano. "Admiral level" Zoro in Egghead=

That's a bit of an overstatement.
It’s really not. Like that’s just how our body works.
Skin pigmentation that causes skin color and even freckles is all from the hormone melanin. And other hormones tell amino acids how to work together to create texture look and color of hair follicles.

Like the entire human body is designed based on how your hormones are produced and programmed.

Nah luffy still has Kizaru to deal with. Kuma and ancient robot will take care of Saturn.
Hopefully AT LEAST Zoro can get together with Sanji and Franky and Jinbei and the few other hakiless Straw Hats with light gloves and fight injured Kizaru now so Luffy can fight Saturn. Like, damn Luffy even soften him up for you bums at least do something useful now lmfaooo

it's the attraction to a personality and mind which is easily manipulated and controlled due to the difference in maturity.
And we know that ain't nobody's doing that in this context. You are just trying to create a case out of your headcanon. Is anybody here attracted to Bonney's "immature, easy to manipulate and control mind"? People were just simping over her looks just as much as they were simping over every other female character.

Why? Oda depicted her as an adult. Her may or may not being a kid is new info and even then, the people you referred to simped over her adult depiction (not that I don't find it dumb to simp over cartoons, but trying to make a case on pedophilia is dumb).
Yeah it’s kind of cringey, people trying to gain hold of a moral high ground and trying to label others as a pedo. They don’t even know what pedo means lmao, and they should blame it on Oda first. He’s the one depicting Bonney in risqué shots at every opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.