Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1097 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I wouldn't say Akainu is obsessed over Dragon. To him, both Ace and Luffy just are sons of who Akainu sees as the worst criminals.
All through Marineford Akainu referred to Luffy as "Dragon's son".

I don't recall Akainu doing the same thing with Roger and Ace, calling Ace Roger's son.

Dragon deserted the Marines. What did Akainu do to the Marine he caught trying to flee Marineford? Big old magma death.

Shock the world? VP drying? Kizaru losing? There are multiple ways this can happen...

And, oda is building a FB of Kuma - Kuma will be the Central figure in egghead from now onwards and he will be pivotal in SHs escaping from here....

It's the same thing like ZkK...

Oden cut kaido...

Zoro will defeat kaido because we got oden FB and zoro will carry it's legacy..

There is nothing more to it except your headcannon.

Stop logging on worstgen when high lol is
You should join your friend Rootbeer and make "Zoro doesn't have adCoC" and "Nika won't defeat Saturn" threads with him

Dude makes a good point, there's no way Bonney is Kuma's child, if she was a Buccaneer, the Gorosei would have enslaved her, no matter what.

Yep, this is also important.

Earlier on (i think 1089), Saturn blatantly tells them to ignore Bonney. It isnt until after she learns of Kuma's past that he decides to kill her.

If she were a Buccaneer, he would have likely wanted her captured by default. We still dont know why she was needed by the WG 2 years ago, yet isnt now.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Yep, this is also important.

Earlier on (i think 1089), Saturn blatantly tells them to ignore Bonney. It isnt until after she learns of Kuma's past that he decides to kill her.

If she were a Buccaneer, he would have likely wanted her captured by default. We still dont know why she was needed by the WG 2 years ago, yet isnt now.
Agreed on everything, expect I think Satun would have let Bonney go as long as she didn't attack him.

Once Bonney attacked a Celestial Dragon, a Gorosei no less, she just completely screwed herself in this situation.

There won't be Luffy vs Kizaru round 2 so cope with this one shot and accept that it's how a yonko deals with an admiral

Luffy defeated Kizaru like he defeated Lucci

He'll switch to the main villain of this arc -> Saturn and defeat him, which will liberate both Kuma and Bonney and cause the Egghead incident that will shock the entire world tomorrow

Lucci isn't defeated, he looks pretty fine to me and is giving some trouble to Zoro for quite a few chapters

Kizaru is restrained but conscious, Luffy looks done, doesn't even compare to how he looked after that squirmish against Lucci :kayneshrug:

Saturn has much more beef against Kuma and Bonney than Luffy at the moment, not to mention that we have Sanji there who Oda can use in many different ways.

:cheers:

And, how does that equate to Luffy defeating Saturn?

That liberation is related to oppression of WG - slavery and not just Saturn

Saturn is just one Gorosei and we are not in war arc... it's an escape arc where everyone was trying to escape...and not defeat Saturn.

And, to add, how come you people can think oda will make Gorosei go down right now? All gorosei are equal? A loss of one right now means others won't have much hype left...

Talk about having reading comprehension worse than rootbeer...:milaugh:
What kind of admiraltarded wank transitioned into gorosei wank is this?

At least you aren't going for Kizaru awakening or some dumb shit like that.

Arguments for Nika vs Saturn:
- Very shocking that it accounts for the Egghead incident that will shock the world
- Nika liberates Bonney from Saturn holding her
- Nika liberates Kuma from Saturn's oppression
- Defeating Saturn makes Luffy have a bounty higher than Shanks' and he gives him the SH back in Elbaf

Arguments for Luffy vs Kizaru round 2:
- I'm an admiral fan

@MarineHQ Akainu vs. Dragon stocks may have further went up. After it was already theorized, we now have confirmation that Dragon and Akainu do have some sort of common past by virtue of being in the Marines ranks. I would assume Dragon was just as much of an admiral candidate VA as Akainu, but chose to create his own organisation fundamentally opposed to the WG and thus their military (marines). And while Akainu is now the head of the WG's military, Dragon is the head of the organisation which is opposed to it.

The other issue is she looks nothing like Kuma and doesnt even have an implication of being a Buccaneer.
I'm no sold on her actually bein Kuma's kid. I'm jus no sold on her bein Ginny but no memories.

Especially when we have his flashback between kuma and Vegapunk

this is after vegapunk's head is cut, but bonney knew him when it was just normal. So Kuma had no idea you could remove memories until after bonney existed

Status
Not open for further replies.