Controversial Top 5 character Designs

Veku

Flamboyant
What always got me about Doffy was more his personality than his design, tbh. He's a good design, but I prefer others to him.

Who's Who, Page1 and Queen have banging designs.
Who's Who in base? fine, but

P1 is a ugly punk and Hybrid Queen is a fat ass robo freak

This is just a dinosaur combined with inspector gadget - one of the most ugliest dinosaurs on top of that.

Doffy's style is so out of place, that if you read it on paper, you would think he's 100% guaranted to look like a clown, but it's the opposite

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Who's Who in base? fine, but

P1 is a ugly punk and Hybrid Queen is a fat ass robo freak

This is just a dinosaur combined with inspector gadget - one of the most ugliest dinosaurs on top of that.

Doffy's style is so out of place, that if you read it on paper, you would think he's 100% guaranted to look like a clown, but it's the opposite
That's an unflattering picture lmao

He looks absolutely beastly.

Who's Who in base, tbh same with Page1. Page1's got a certain style to him that stands out.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
dis hard but uh in no order really
law
croc
ceaser
mihawk
kata

Honorable mentions
koby
hawkins
van agur before he got the beard
kaku
ben beckman
lucci
bartolomeo
perona

Not gonna make a top 5 because there are too many I like.

Between the Warlords & Admirals, there are so many top tier designs. In particular, I'd say Mihawk, Doflamingo, Crocodile, Akainu & Fujitora are way up there.

Among Yonko crews, young Big Mom has a really good design. Katakuri obviously as well. I don't really like many designs in the Red Haired Pirates, but among the BBP Shiryu and Laffitte are really good. Ace is up there for sure.

Supernovas: Law, Bege, Urouge and Hawkins.

Among the SHs: EL Zoro, pre-TS Franky and Sea Train Sanji are some of my favorite designs in all of OP.

As for more obscure characters I really like Bogard, Inuarashi, Viola, and Captain Kuro for their designs.

Oh, and the Gorosei all have sick-ass designs. Recently, Garling (both young and old) as well.

Veku

Flamboyant
That's an unflattering picture lmao

He looks absolutely beastly.

Who's Who in base, tbh same with Page1. Page1's got a certain style to him that stands out.
I swear with that ugly ass face and deformed body, pre- ts Franky looks more intimidating
Only Kaido and Zou Jack upon his introduction was looking beastly

P1 is some introvert cuck with a punk design, he stands out, but DOFFY doesn't?
Dude is wearing a giant pink feather coat, pink glasses and a pink pants

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I swear with that ugly ass face and deformed body, pre- ts Franky looks more intimidating
Only Kaido and Zou Jack upon his introduction was looking beastly
He looks like an absolute monster, Kaido's hybrid looks like he's a power ranger lmao.

P1 is some introvert cuck with a punk design, he stands out, but DOFFY doesn't?
Dude is wearing a giant pink feather coat, pink glasses and a pink pants

Dude has a cool ass Kakashi mask, is dressed sharply, has a god damn cape and horns. And this well dressed look contrasts nicely with the fierceness of his hybrid form.

Doffy's design is good, I never said it wasn't. But before I watched OP and saw clips or pics, Doffy never stood out to me for his design.

Veku

Flamboyant
He looks like an absolute monster, Kaido's hybrid looks like he's a power ranger lmao.
Dude has a cool ass Kakashi mask, is dressed sharply, has a god damn cape and horns. And this well dressed look contrasts nicely with the fierceness of his hybrid form.

Doffy's design is good, I never said it wasn't. But before I watched OP and saw clips or pics, Doffy never stood out to me for his design
You're just biased torwards dinosaur designs , or else you wouldn't compare Kakashi to some introvert cuck like P1
..Personalities and designs go hand in hand btw, that's while Doffy works and P1 doesn't

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You're just biased torwards dinosaur designs , or else you wouldn't compare Kakashi to some introvert cuck like P1
..Personalities and designs go hand in hand btw, that's while Doffy works and P1 doesn't
Lmfaooooo, Page1 when looking strictly at his design is better for me than Doffy. I see this guy, I stop and think for a bit longer.

Big Mom
Crocodile
Fujitora
Shanks
Rebecca

All seraphim designs are better than their originals and could make the list with more panel time

And to clear up any rivalries

Rayleigh > Roger
Marco > Whitebeard
Shanks > Mid
Sabo > Ace
Sulong Carrot > Yamato

Heart pirates are the ugliest looking crew
To be fair, I've never felt something as magical as the moment the design of Sulong Carrot was revealed. It was like a Disney movie meet a Miyasaki Movie meet a Oda design. So mystical. By far my favorite design overall.

1. Law

2. Doflamingo

3. King(Without the mask)

4. Aramaki

5. Post timeskip Blackbeard

Honorable Mentions:

Mihawk, Katakuri, Crocodile, Enel, Akainu, Kaido, and Ulti.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Not gonna make a top 5 because there are too many I like.

Between the Warlords & Admirals, there are so many top tier designs. In particular, I'd say Mihawk, Doflamingo, Crocodile, Akainu & Fujitora are way up there.

Among Yonko crews, young Big Mom has a really good design. Katakuri obviously as well. I don't really like many designs in the Red Haired Pirates, but among the BBP Shiryu and Laffitte are really good. Ace is up there for sure.

Supernovas: Law, Bege, Urouge and Hawkins.

Among the SHs: EL Zoro, pre-TS Franky and Sea Train Sanji are some of my favorite designs in all of OP.

As for more obscure characters I really like Bogard, Inuarashi, Viola, and Captain Kuro for their designs.

Oh, and the Gorosei all have sick-ass designs. Recently, Garling (both young and old) as well.
I think Old Garling's design is top tier, but I don't like his young version at all.

I do love Sulong Inu's, it's a great one.