Chapter Discussion One Piece chapter 983: Thunder

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

1. When Ulti about to use "Ulti-meteor", luffy said "Not Happening, Gear Fourth". That might be an indication if he know how big the damage he take if he doesnt use Gear Fourth.
2. When Luffy said "Huh?", his eye literally still on Ulti. (He might know what happen to Ulti later).
But, Ulti seeing the other direction, exactly the direction where Yamato gonna used Raime Hakke to her.

From my point, that two might be an indication if luffy used FS here. But if we comparing his FS to Katakuri, ofc he still loses.

I always thought that the horn that they had in their head is just a cosmetics, but we see luffy grab Ulti's horn and able to slam her with it. :choppawhat:
Ulti has her mouth covered and her horns are definitely attached to her skull, both her and page one appear to be the same race as dellinger from Doflamingo's family.

Black Maria's horns are also growing from her skull

F

Fallen Prince

In the chapter before this one we already saw that nobody was in the whore house, the entire crew depend on the monster trio but nami depends sanji more because he easily does whatever she say

Because they didn't find them in the whore house and we know that they are with kaido

He probably means that he is going to save momo because that's where the hoes are
Not really he definately found something in whore house that will play potential plot .

But even for a sanji fan lets be realistic there are way too many enemies to even rescue him out.

Kaido is openly baiting for strawhats to come out in open during momo execution.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Ulti has her mouth covered and her horns are definitely attached to her skull, both her and page one appear to be the same race as dellinger from Doflamingo's family.

Black Maria's horns are also growing from her skull
I cant argue with this one until Oda really prove me wrong. But for now ill take the horns as cosmetics because its super-glued or something like that.

Otherwise, the tobi roppo was the group of a pirate captains. So i dont think everyone of them is oni-race like Kaido.

F

Fallen Prince

I get the feeling we might see whos who chasing after yamato.

Oda is planning to keep top tier of tobi roppo in reserve mod especially sasaki, black maria gives me a feeling they are strong .

Ulti and P1 will be outsight as well.They will be set up for final fight.

If there is good chance for drake to betray kaido alliance this might be good time . I wonder what if he has his own operation working secretly during fire festival.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I get the feeling we might see whos who chasing after yamato.

Oda is planning to keep top tier of tobi roppo in reserve mod especially sasaki, black maria gives me a feeling they are strong .

Ulti and P1 will be outsight as well.They will be set up for final fight.

If there is good chance for drake to betray kaido alliance this might be good time . I wonder what if he has his own operation working secretly during fire festival.
Among the tobi roppo, its only Black Maria said this line. (Chapter 979)

I dont know if thats already a L to her because we see later in the chapter 982, she choose to stay by Kaido's side.
It seems to me because she know she cant capture Yamato thats why she not going for Yamato.
And this chapter (Chapter 983) told us exactly why she not going for Yamato.

1. When Ulti about to use "Ulti-meteor", luffy said "Not Happening, Gear Fourth". That might be an indication if he know how big the damage he take if he doesnt use Gear Fourth.
2. When Luffy said "Huh?", his eye literally still on Ulti. (He might know what happen to Ulti later).
But, Ulti seeing the other direction, exactly the direction where Yamato gonna used Raime Hakke to her.

From my point, that two might be an indication if luffy used FS here. But if we comparing his FS to Katakuri, ofc he still loses.
I think taking a point blank Hybrid form of a superior attack when he is in a prone position, unable to counter should be obvious to damage him without future sight,
For the second point, possibly, but then he wasn't really actively using it against Ulti or Page One, just passively in case of major surprises, otherwise he shouldn't have been caught by Ulti who is slower than he is and has inferior haki.

F

Fallen Prince

I like the debate if luffy used his first sight or not ? Luffy is distracted with too many things and is always in rushed up there is no way he could used FS at such close encounter.

Luffy needs to learn patience that is setting him apart ftom kaido and big mom .

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I think taking a point blank Hybrid form of a superior attack when he is in a prone position, unable to counter should be obvious to damage him without future sight,
For the second point, possibly, but then he wasn't really actively using it against Ulti or Page One, just passively in case of major surprises, otherwise he shouldn't have been caught by Ulti who is slower than he is and has inferior haki.
My point about the ulti meteor thing is, if he dont know how big the damage he would take, why would he gonna use Gear Fourth?

Unlike katakuri who used FS without said anything, Luffy might used FS but he keep said whats gonna happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.