Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
lets put this out there as a challenge

i think there r plenty of ways to find me town here if ppl look sincerely enough or ask proper alignment indicative questions

however ill just say this now from my end:

- i do not intend to make myself easy to read town
- i do not intend to be an open book at all
- i do not intend to claim when pressured. only will do when i feel like it
- i do not intend to hunt mafia until all indies die
- i do not intend to value threadplay over mech
- i do not intend to value game solving over my own survivial and having fun
- i do not intend to give a fk what others want. ill just play for myself

dont mistake this for throwing tho as i still intend to play for my wincon solely

however consider this a challenge. will any of u find me as town or not. if u cant its fine ill just heindsight knowledge, flame, blame, dead chat warrior etc..

im having so much doing this, almost becoming disgenuous lol

lets put this out there as a challenge

i think there r plenty of ways to find me town here if ppl look sincerely enough or ask proper alignment indicative questions

however ill just say this now from my end:

- i do not intend to make myself easy to read town
- i do not intend to be an open book at all
- i do not intend to claim when pressured. only will do when i feel like it
- i do not intend to hunt mafia until all indies die
- i do not intend to value threadplay over mech
- i do not intend to value game solving over my own survivial and having fun
- i do not intend to give a fk what others want. ill just play for myself

dont mistake this for throwing tho as i still intend to play for my wincon solely

however consider this a challenge. will any of u find me as town or not. if u cant its fine ill just heindsight knowledge, flame, blame, dead chat warrior etc..

im having so much doing this, almost becoming disgenuous lol
You’re game throwing if town. And honestly it’s a slap in the face to other Town if you are

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I think already explained your possible motive here for capturing him, in detail, because you sided with him after I offered to basically steal his role and get all the benefits and transfer them to myself without having to deal with indie nonsense, gave you half my role details, tried multiple angles to try and work with me, tried to offer forming an informstion superhighway between you/prof

And your response to me was

"Nah bra"
You didn't give me half your role details, you said you could steal an ability from an Indie only. That's it.

Moreover, all this establishes is that I'm not interesting in killing players who I think are Indie - where is the scum motivation and, crucially, why is it more scum motivated than town motivated?

Ratchet

im not the one calling u scum tho so wrong person
But you have lol, repeatedly you've suggested that suspicion is reasonable which is a defence of the assertion. You might not have actually committed to the position, but you've spent far more time defending it than you have arguing any player is scum or doing really anything else outside of your unfunny "kill indies" thing. If you want me to believe that you don't even hold this position despite defending it, then what does that say about your motivations for this game?

Frankly, if you're town I think you are undermining the game outright.

If you couldn’t read me town on play then yeah, it’s on you for making us claim a good trump card

Own up
You have a penchant for cheeky plays, so obviously you're feeling scorned here if town, but it's exactly because of that penchant I have no reason to assume you wouldn't also do some nonsense like this as a FOOKIN INDIE

I merely noticed a discrepancy. Guess I better commit sudoku

You didn't give me half your role details, you said you could steal an ability from an Indie only. That's it.

Moreover, all this establishes is that I'm not interesting in killing players who I think are Indie - where is the scum motivation and, crucially, why is it more scum motivated than town motivated?
Yeah that's half my role.

You have a penchant for cheeky plays, so obviously you're feeling scorned here if town, but it's exactly because of that penchant I have no reason to assume you wouldn't also do some nonsense like this as a FOOKIN INDIE

Vote Odd to win duel and I’ll make it up to you :blush:

Emil

Certified Memelord
How about you play the right way if we are Town together? I use to actually like being town and working with you lol
well im having fun and i encourage u to do so aswell. im not stopping u from hunting lol

id love to town together as well. im in chanrge of the indie department u and flower r incharge of mafia. looks like we have conflict of interest or smth lol

im not obstructing any of the enjoyment. just having a good time and chill game

Ratchet

But again like I pointed out to Ekko - you have given no thought for motivation behind this, aside from insisting both he and I played this about as poorly as we possibly could as scum in terms of long-term thinking. For some players that might be an acceptable standard, I'm not sure why you think it would be for you. You wouldn't accept this dross from yourself.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think i am being wagoned because i am having fun. looks like ive been too tryhard to the point its scummy for me to try and enjoy a game in unconventional SRM / survival way

im about to change that

Ratchet

Yeah that's half my role.
No it isn't - I was told exactly what number of abilities and passives Fuji required from a role and it was more than 1 conditional active. You've also claimed far more than 1 (I assume you concede that your role was responsible for Prof being forced to post messages too) so what am I to do with that.

Also, there were multiple things to respond to in that post, you responded to possibly the least significant part of it. You're not really helping me read your intentions here.

Status
Not open for further replies.