Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man people are jumping the gun Hardcore.
This is just your usual x faction acts dumb because of plot.

It's the same reason why the entire WG let Rayleigh someone who knows all secrets of the void century live next to their doorstep even though the entirety of the Navy and Gorosei could gang up on his ass and imprison him.
Bro the thing is, the entirety of shit piece plot is built on PIS
At this point there’s no longer any plot, only stupidity

Oda may have thought he make the CD's a little bit like a harmless average comic book bad guys that just bullies and kill ppl, nothing more.

He always trying to portray these people as the top of evil that will make all other pirates look like a nerd since day1......
So it seems he even cross the +18 content to make these ppl look even more shit as we're getting to EOS.
So props to him(i guess??) to have the balls to include this in one piece story.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I might change my mind seeing pictures. I just hate dark fantasy style sexual content man.
You won't see any pictures. Not oda's style

It's clear what exactly happened and yeah it does come across as something unexpected from Oda but he laid the hint in last chapter that kuma couldn't be Bonney's father due to timeline

And, now I want kuma to really do something against Saturn and not nika as Luffy fans want to...

I might change my mind seeing pictures. I just hate dark fantasy style sexual content man.
Well....it is dark in the lines of genocide/racism/slavery that has been shown in other flashbakcs of one piece...infact did u forget doflamingo x viola thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.