Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This basically guarantees that Saturn dies here right? Someone has to fucking pay, and Kuma knows Saturn is one of the biggest boots around.

If we don't at minimum get that, I can't imagine Luffy destroying the redline with the CDs on top of it. Or really anything else that punishes them for their slaving, genociding, rapist asses.
Gorosei, Im and Garling are probably dying. The rest will likely be reformed like Mjosgard

Ik it ended but it's better than this horse dung of a manga
Try Solo Leveling and Omniscient Reader. Korean manga is rising and I don't see pedo crap in it.

One Punch Man is still ok right? Tatsumaki is just a midget. Her supposedly younger sister has the right proportions.
I am not sure why I'm still reading chainsaw man.

Apart from that can't think of a good story at the moment coming out of Japan. Maybe I missed it.

H

Herrera95

This basically guarantees that Saturn dies here right? Someone has to fucking pay, and Kuma knows Saturn is one of the biggest boots around.

If we don't at minimum get that, I can't imagine Luffy destroying the redline with the CDs on top of it. Or really anything else that punishes them for their slaving, genociding, rapist asses.
No this doesn't confirmes a shit. Lol.

This is an escape arc not a full battle one.

Status
Not open for further replies.