Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
What fears? The only thing I have a fear of is heights.

It's really fucking stupid that he made Ginny to basically just be raped give birth to Bonney then die
Even worse that he sexualized Bonney so many times and tries to justify it by using the age fruit as a scapegoat
Not only does is he writing generic, annoying backstories, but he's still being an absolute jackass and refusing to let one female character to anything outside of looking sexy, or, in the children's case, looking cute and crying a lot (i.e Tama).

idk why people got this fantasy that oda was a good author, he simply isnt. at least not anymore

Bonney/ginny are simply another set of background characters with 0 relation to the main story and overarching plot. Wasting time on characters, by making lazy recycled sob stories about their lives.... and ONCE AGAIN shifting focus to unimportant shit that we simply dont care about

What fears? The only thing I have a fear of is heights.

It's really fucking stupid that he made Ginny to basically just be raped give birth to Bonney then die
Even worse that he sexualized Bonney so many times and tries to justify it by using the age fruit as a scapegoat
Not only does is he writing generic, annoying backstories, but he's still being an absolute jackass and refusing to let one female character to anything outside of looking sexy, or, in the children's case, looking cute and crying a lot (i.e Tama).
Bonney being the product of slavery and rape and not actually Kuma's daughter is a generic backstory? Sure its fucked up, but bad and generic?

:kaidowhat:

Nope it doesn't.

He just was wrong bringing powerscale to this debate.

Kuma's backstory is irrelevant because no one cares about him anymore as a character. He became a robot and stuff.

The most thing we wanted to see on his flashback was God Valley incident and Dragon.
This is just powerscaling veiled as not powerscaling

The crux of this entire arc has been Kuma since a least 6 chapters in. To act like the entire audience wasn't interested in figuring out what kuma's deal is, especially since its been a lingering plot for over 500 chapter, just cause we don't get to see "who fights who in past battle royal" is pure power scaler brain

Kuma's flashback would've been interesting maybe 10 years ago, when he was still somewhat of a credible threat, now his a a weak fodder that'd get one shotted by Luffy, but Oda seems stuck back 10 years ago thinking we need a huge 4-5 chapter long backstory on the dude.
So I guess there is not chapters of flashbacks needed for Kyros, Rebecca, young Law, Robin, etc because they're fodder in comparison to Luffy? How does it matter that Kuma is weak in comparison to Luffy? Not everything revolves around Luffy lmao.

Yeah, I don't blame the guys lusting over Bonney because they knew no better, that's obvious. I also believe Bonney's age is a retcon as well. But now, she's simply 12 despite her adult body. I mean, Momonosuke is still 8 years old even though he also has an adult body.
her egghead clothes are peak thirst traps, its fucked up
:whitebeardscust:

So I guess there is not chapters of flashbacks needed for Kyros, Rebecca, young Law, Robin, etc because they're fodder in comparison to Luffy? How does it matter that Kuma is weak in comparison to Luffy? Not everything revolves around Luffy lmao.
1/2 right

Kyros and Rebecca were pointless characters

Idk how mentioned 2 characters, 1 around for 500 chapters and the other a MC, is in anyway the same

What's that? Log Horizon?
Nope, this one

The story about an Elf named Frieren and ger journey after defeating demon lord, the premise of this story is about how elf remember the hero's party journey which last 10 years and realize that with only that little time according her is kinda meaningless ( due to her already live above 1000+ years and thinking 10 years is so little time ) were in fact a precious memory of her.
You should watch the Anime or Manga cuz its really good

Status
Not open for further replies.