Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1098 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda intended for the ending of Wano to be a bittersweet and not fully satisfying thing.
Remember when this was what people were saying about the end of WCI

why did Sanji just decide to leave Zeff to whatever fate big mom deemed? Don’t worry it doesn’t matter

why didn’t Sanji’s cake knock Big mom out like he said it would? Meh at least no one got killed by her anyway

what’s going to be the tragic sacrifice Jimbei and his crew make to let the strawhats escape? Nothing

what happens to the Vinsmokes who also sacrificed themselves for the strawhats? Nothing

what about Sanji’s entire conflict regarding his self worth and his Families beliefs that his genetic inferiority makes him lesser? Don’t worry, his Germa genes will come in later

Maybe you weren’t on these forums back then and have not come across the general dissatisfaction around the end of WCI and the the immediate following defenses like “it’s intentionally bittersweet” made by Fans… when in reality it was all simply that Oda was ignoring the dark aspects of the ending of his arc

Why are people angry and talking about dropping the series? This is great writing, it makes the final villains of the series that much more despicable.
can't speak for everyone

but basically boring flashback
then the fact Kuma/Dragon didn't save Ginny in time annoys me

Oda doesn't write a story I like reading. Feel more like ignoring it for a few chapters and then reading it again.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
But the left panel has the same grey tone like the flashback. Which is why I assume it is part of the flashback / dream. Every panel after is way more „white“.
Yea its to show thar this is a flashback within the flashback. Doffy is having a nightmare basically as he's sleeping.

He wakes up in shock, drinks a copious amount of alcohol.

you know what why else would oda highlight garlic so much during this flashback and in egghead
I really think its him
Saturn is her father ?
:tchpepe:

1) not even once has kuma been shown to be pining for ginny. we have no proof his feelings for her were ever romantic

2) ginny actually saved his life on god valley, without her plotting and scheming none of them would have had a chance to survive that hell. he owes her big time

3) snape's beloved chose another man out of her own free will
He has feeling for her but was scared her fate would end up like his mother .

:gokulaugh:this is funny because people do hype characters based on some title or other hearsay BS without anything ever being actually shown to support it yet. Dragon is definitely one of those characters.
Dragon is that guy but there's no hate, no one is making daily Dragon threads to question why the strongest guy in the story and his army haven't done anything other than lose and run. :risitameh:

Last edited:
Why did Kuma help WG? Even his ursus shock recently at Mariejois didn't kill any CDs, what was the fucking point? Doesn't seem like he's really phased about what happened not even at a subconscious level.

Not every word needs be used literally, which is why I asked for your definition.

I'd say people are upset because they don't like how the plot developed.
I think you misheared me, I wasn't trying to say what happened to kuma & was infidelity or NTR (it was rape and abuse) . what am saying was the definiton of both NTR AND Cuckoldry. and btw. he was mindless robot of course it wouldn't do shit!.

Status
Not open for further replies.